• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Newsletter — sign up now! Learn More
    Hey all,

Apparently, sometimes when I receive a call, I'm not able to unlock the phone. This is weird because all the other times, one slide works fine.
    First, I thought it's my fingers or something, but after a while I noticed it only happens when I receive a call.

I can move the screen, but I need 10 attemps to be able to move it all up to unlock the device. The problem is also that it doesn't happen all the time when receiving a call. Let's say 1 in the 5 times.

Does anyone off you experience the same problem? Or something simular?

I didn't do a hard reset yet, I'll do that somewhere during the weekend. But it will take a while before I can be sure the reset fixed it.

EDIT: Did the hard reset, now it's following up if it has fixed this. It could take a while. Just started a new job last week so I don't get many phone calls yet.
    Last edited by Kibosh; 11-26-2011 at 04:26 AM.
    04-15-2011 11:11 AM
    i had similar problems with the lock screen as well. in my case the behavior got worse; apps started activating on their own as if someone was pressing the screen. i had to send mine back for repair because the diagnosis was a bad digitizer... hopefully, you don't have the same issue i did.
    04-17-2011 10:33 PM
    For now I don't, hope it stays that way then.
    04-18-2011 10:41 AM
    I forgot about this post for a while, a long while, but better late then never. With all the latest updates this problem is fixed. Just so you know...
    11-26-2011 04:24 AM
    Hmm, I still get this problem occasionally even with the latest updates.
    03-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Same problem here, totally random ; the solution i found is : I just press the screen lock button to close and open it again , and that seems to fix it every time .
    06-19-2012 08:30 AM
    I still find many glitches in the HTC Mozart. When I am at the enter pin screen sometimes it can take a minute before the touch starts working. Similar when my alarm goes off

I like the Windows Phone but I really regret my choice of model
    09-13-2014 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD