Battery life?

Kibosh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Like all smartphones it depends on how much you use it.

I'm not a big caller and I don't have a data connection so for me the battery last almost for 2 days when I don't play a game. But I guess others are better placed in answering your question. WiFi and Bluetooth is turned on all the time.

Playing a game on the phone kills the battery life fast.

I think the battery life is the same as for most other phones.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
i really like the mozart and have been going back and forth on whether to get one, but decided not to because of the 850/1900mhz 3G frequencies i need for at&t.

it's a sexii device, but i can tell you one thing... i've had a lot of HTC devices and everyone of them, with heavy use could not get me through a work day without charging it up -- any of them.

i wouldn't let that scare you as long as you're near a power supply and/or pc for usb charging.

mjenabi2

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the Mozart on Orange. Hardware wise, it is by far the best looking handset i have ever seen in my life, the unibody is crafted so well it's just amazing.

but the actuall device isnt that special. i would go for the LG optimus 7 that has a better battery life (1500 mAh vs mozarts 1200 or so) and really 8GB of storage is nothing.

so in that sense the LG offers better battery life and storage, also it has a "nand" memory, so it is generaly faster than HTC devices.

if you have any questions about the Mozart, i'll be happy to answer you.

wpGuy

andyheron

Apr 30, 2011
twitter.com
The battery life isn't brilliant but not really any different to most other smartphones! I have an iPhone 4 as well as my Mozart and I have to charge both every night! In my opinion the Mozart is the best looking WP7 Phone by far and none of the others would provide enough additional battery life to make them worth switching to!

slyduck1208

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
BAttery life sucks. Bought a Mugen 1800mAh for it. Also, GPS signal is too weak. I have a SAmsung Galaxy Tab and a Nokia E72 and GPS signals from both units are overall stronger than Mozart's.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd agree - with the Mugen 1800 battery the phone is awesome and easily lasts a couple of days with light use and more than 1 day with heavy use. Shame they didn't sell it with a larger capacity battery to start with - that, and a SLCD screen would have really made it the must-have WP7 handset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett