07-28-2014 08:27 PM
    This is beautiful. No phone does a battery like the HTC M8 does one. If they can match this in a Windows phone, I may switch carriers from AT&T to Verizon to get it.
    07-28-2014 10:25 PM
    My brother has the One M8 and the only thing I'm not a fan of is the Android. Great battery life. Gorgeous phone. Light. The camera is actually quite good. MicroSD support. As much as I love my Nokias, I can't say that I use many of the exclusive apps much.

This shows what WP 8.1 did, opening up the door to bring over good Android devices. I wonder if we may get a Galaxy for Windows from Samsung? With no license fee, it's actually cheaper for the OEMs to go WP now due to the patent fees and access payments to Google services. Will they push it?
    07-29-2014 08:05 AM
    Will this make it possible to put WP on an HTC (M8) then?
    07-29-2014 12:15 PM
    I love Nokia, but this may be my next phone. Unless something more awesome comes along.
    07-29-2014 05:43 PM
    This is beautiful. No phone does a battery like the HTC M8 does one. If they can match this in a Windows phone, I may switch carriers from AT&T to Verizon to get it.
    Android devices are consuming more battery power than Windows Phones. So if W8 get the same 2600 mAh LiPo battery like M8 has it will last longer on WP... which is awesome! HTC W8 will be a bullseye hit!
    07-29-2014 05:54 PM
    As much as I love my Nokias, I can't say that I use many of the exclusive apps much.
    Are they still exclusive? I assumed that now Microsoft owns Nokia they are available to all. Can anyone confirm this?
    07-29-2014 11:26 PM
    Are they still exclusive? I assumed that now Microsoft owns Nokia they are available to all. Can anyone confirm this?
    I think a couple of them are. The Camera app is, though MS has adapted a lot of that into the base camera app for WP8.1. I'm not sure if the Transit app is available for everyone. I know Drive+ is available for everyone - and that's the one that matters to me. Not sure if Beamer is either - a cool app, but one I've only ever used for show.
    chenhogi likes this.
    07-30-2014 08:07 AM
    Would love to pick one of these up. Thanks TCMan, as always
    07-30-2014 08:14 AM
    I think a couple of them are. The Camera app is, though MS has adapted a lot of that into the base camera app for WP8.1. I'm not sure if the Transit app is available for everyone. I know Drive+ is available for everyone - and that's the one that matters to me. Not sure if Beamer is either - a cool app, but one I've only ever used for show.
    Thanks. Actually, Drive+ is the only one that matters to me too, and if that is available then that is good enough for me.
    07-30-2014 11:26 PM
    Thanks. Actually, Drive+ is the only one that matters to me too, and if that is available then that is good enough for me.
    Here Drive+ is available and is really cool, I own a HTC 8X and might consider this one as I guess most of the Nokia exclusive apps will be available to other brands as MS owns the OS :)
    Bora777 and chenhogi like this.
    07-30-2014 11:41 PM
    Here Drive+ is available and is really cool, I own a HTC 8X and might consider this one as I guess most of the Nokia exclusive apps will be available to other brands as MS owns the OS :)
    I don't think you'll see the Nokia apps on other phones, with the exception of Here Drive. Microsoft still needs to sell phones... I doubt they will release any more "exclusive" non-Nokia apps though
    07-31-2014 06:57 AM
    Lumia not going to be the king of windows phone build quality any more
    08-02-2014 05:07 AM
    I'm a big Nokia fan, I've converted 2 mates from lagdroid after playing with me L630.
    But htc make cool models as well, can only be good for WP
    admorris#AC likes this.
    08-02-2014 05:22 AM
    Looking forward to picking it up day 1 if it is coming with update 1 which should be the case so the smart cover can be sold.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    08-03-2014 09:47 PM
    Is the HTC One M8 going be available to all carriers or just Verizon again?
    08-04-2014 11:28 PM
    I really can't wait to try it out for myself. Would love to try WP. The opportunity has now presented itself, in a sleek form factor with some great speakers.. :p
    08-05-2014 12:50 AM
    Do you think the HTC W8 will come with 60fps or higher for video shooting?
    if so i would love to replace my 920 with this one.
    also 4K resolution would be great.
    what do you think about this?
    08-05-2014 03:18 AM
    I don't think we'll see 4k resolution. I'm most likely going to buy this when it's launched. I know there's rumors of 1520 variant coming to Verizon but I don't know how long I want to wait. I really am impressed with the front facing speakers on the one.
    wasim sallam likes this.
    08-06-2014 07:55 AM
    4K videos and 120fbs will be so great in Pureview cameras
    08-06-2014 10:33 AM
    I wont trust this htc itself...in windows phone...these guys wont support the mobile....example HTC 8X...still has many issues with windows updates and doesnt care about their product...so dont buy this ****ty mobile and suffer...buy nokia....very very pooor customer service with htc
    08-20-2014 01:58 AM
    I wont trust this htc itself...in windows phone...these guys wont support the mobile....example HTC 8X...still has many issues with windows updates and doesnt care about their product...so dont buy this ****ty mobile and suffer...buy nokia....very very pooor customer service with htc
    Htc will support this phone for sure...they have no choice at this point...business dictates it. They are working hard to change their image...this is the exact reason TO buy this phone now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-20-2014 01:15 PM