Who's Ordering Today?

mwdavis84

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered for store pickup yesterday - I expected the store to tell me they couldn't give it to me until today, but to my surprise, they actually gave it to me.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
HTC is a great hardware. I have one. An HTC One X android phone. The only thing I don't like about HTC is they are slow in pushing updates. I had that problem with the One X. Since Nokia is owned by Microsoft, updates will roll out faster that any other device.
Otherwise, HTC is really a great device. Enjoy!

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
HTC is a great hardware. I have one. An HTC One X android phone. The only thing I don't like about HTC is they are slow in pushing updates. I had that problem with the One X. Since Nokia is owned by Microsoft, updates will roll out faster that any other device.
Otherwise, HTC is really a great device. Enjoy!

A lot of people commenting on HTC and the lack of support and pushing updates.

It's not like that anymore. For Android updates, HTC will have the update ready for carriers within 90 days after the new OS version is released. I'm sure they will do the same with Windows. They know how important updates are to people.

And how about the HTC advantage program, where they will replace your screen if you break it within the first 6 months.

Name me another phone maker that offers those two things. You can't. Certainly not Samsung. It's a new HTC; people just need to give them a chance.

badr0b0t

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
And how about the HTC advantage program, where they will replace your screen if you break it within the first 6 months.

That will never be a factor for me when choosing what hardware to get. It has nothing to do with the phone's performance. To be able to put that "add-on" to any good use, I would first have to break my phone.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss