Is this worth switching carriers?

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Probably many of you have the same question. Probably some have you have already decided (one way or another). I have been an AT&T customer since god knows when. Grandfathered into unlimited dataplan, I don't want to switch. But pipeline of WP devices for AT&T is not too promising. Is today's announcement making anyone who is already overdue for their upgrade jump ships?

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

carlson03

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I am sticking with AT&T and my family share plan, don't have a contract and not about to sign one with VZW...don't forget Verizon hasn't release cyan officially to any of their phones

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Have always bought off contract so will not be going to Verizon. Had to leave my beloved Ativ S for Android 2 months ago for work reasons but will be able to return to WP in February. If HTC releases an unlocked GSM version, this will absolutely be my next phone. I miss WP!!!

MBH

Rob Federici

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
can you buy this off contract and use it on AT&T like the 8X? I know that many of the Verizon phones come unlocked and while you might lose LTE support it would technically still work on AT&T. Any word on this?

jfdavis17

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
can you buy this off contract and use it on AT&T like the 8X? I know that many of the Verizon phones come unlocked and while you might lose LTE support it would technically still work on AT&T. Any word on this?

You can with the M8 android from post I have read, so you should be able too.

Ryan Hare

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Listen I have had my nokia Lumia 920 now for almost 2 years. I was hoping to get a McLaren but now that isn't happening. I am leaving ATT to get this phone. My mic is broken on my lumia and this phone just screams better technology. I started my smart phone adventure on Sprint with HTC with and EVO. I went to Samsung for a while with there galaxy series then there nexus but came to windows with the 920 will stay with the windows with the M8. I will gladly pay my 135 ETF to go to Verizon and get this phone. I cant wait till tomorrow!!!

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't switch carriers for a phone. Right now Verizon seems to have a better selection of windows phone, but it wasn't that long ago that AT&T was the WP carrier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss