Nokia drive??

wintrmte

May 14, 2013
Visit site
One of the things that really makes the Nokia devices stand out for me is the Nokia drive app.

I know it is a Nokia product but I thought I read somewhere it would be available on other devices.

Any chance it will be available on the New wp m8 phone?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure HERE was already available to all WP8 phones.

You sure about that? I've noticed that anytime I see the HTC One M8 in photos, I never see the tile for Here Drive or Maps. I've seen a lot of pictures now, on here and on CNET, and I can't remember seeing one start screen with one of those tiles. Makes me think they're not available on non-Nokia devices.

Thomas Jordan

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I think here was released for all WP devices. It was originally a nokia exclusive. The only difference is if you have a Nokia you get a global license so you can download offline maps for as many countries as you want. But with other brands you can only get the map of the country ur phone is registered to. I'm about 99% on this.

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
i think here was released for all wp devices. It was originally a nokia exclusive. The only difference is if you have a nokia you get a global license so you can download offline maps for as many countries as you want. But with other brands you can only get the map of the country ur phone is registered to. I'm about 99% on this.

this.

pdt

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have it on my HTC 8X. For awhile Nokia was holding back some of its map-related functionality for just the Lumias, but now all their map software is on all of the Windows Phones. I've been using Nokia Drive on the HTC 8X for more than a year, and am very happy with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss