02-03-2017 04:02 AM
81 ... 234
tools
    I buy first time HTC mobile but i am very disappointed because face a lot of issues from HTC its very typical to use instead of Samsung so i decide i will sell my HTC mobile and choose again latest Samsung like S6.
    07-07-2015 12:58 AM
    I buy first time HTC mobile but i am very disappointed because face a lot of issues from HTC its very typical to use instead of Samsung so i decide i will sell my HTC mobile and choose again latest Samsung like S6.
    What did you say?
    07-08-2015 08:58 PM
    Hello Everbody
    bought HTC one M8 for windows about an year ago . First one had some firm ware issues , while on a call used to auto zoom and freeze and unable to use the phone and had to shut down and restart. Also Used to put the person , I am ocall with on mute or Calls the same person I am talking to . Frequent hanging while running multiple applicaton . So they gave me a new Device, same issues went ahead installed windows 10 preview hoping to fix the issue during one of the updates , the phone bricked. Now othe third device clean bran dnew install its been about 3 weeks same issues ,mutes the person I am on call with or dials the ame person am on call with .
    has anybody experienced this .
    Suggestions

regards
    Sumanth
    12-03-2015 09:01 PM
    I just got a new HTC M8 from the local Microsoft Store a few weeks ago. For the most part, it is a fantastic upgrade over the HTC 8X I had been using, but it exhibits a few odd behaviors that the old phone never did. The biggest issue is that Cortana's location-based reminders occasionally stop working. The items themselves still show up in the "Remind Me" list, but nothing happens when I arrive at or leave the designated place. Simply restarting the phone does not seem to help, but I've found that I can sometimes get them working again temporarily by disabling Cortana in the app settings (which forces a reboot), and then re-enabling the app after the phone boots back up. I'm not sure what causes it yet, but the location reminders will eventually stop working again, forcing me to go through the process again. My old 8X never had this issue, even when I was using the WP 8.1 Developer Preview.

Even when the location reminders do work, sometimes they're delayed, as though Cortana doesn't know that I've arrived at a place indicated in a reminder. Other apps, like those for maps and driving, have no trouble figuring out where I am, though. I'm wondering if there's a setting that I missed somewhere, or if this is indicative of a more serious hardware malfunction that will get worse over time.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?
    12-03-2015 10:45 PM
    Am on .36 version of windows 10. Has any body figured how to hide the navigation bar
    12-21-2015 09:31 PM
    Am on .36 version of windows 10. Has any body figured how to hide the navigation bar
    In your opinion, is Windows Mobile 10 ever becoming flawless on this smartphone?
    02-03-2017 04:02 AM
81 ... 234