Adios ATT and Hello Verizon

LuckeeeShot

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I am dropping my line tomorrow after work. Wifes line is staying so she will still have ATT and I will be on Verizon. I want to test the LTE out here in Vegas and this will tell me who is better out here. I want to see how its wireless is. This will be my first ac device. I'm running an Asus N router I just want to see if I can get over 100mbs on my network. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. Goodbye Lumia 920!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome to WPCentral!

I have a 920 too, and can't wait for the M8 WP to come AT&T, although we have to wait a little bit. I hope you like the phone, and I hope you like Verizon. Let me know how Verizon compares with AT&T, especially since you've been an AT&T customer!

LuckeeeShot

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Will do! My 920 has a broken MIC so I can only talk to people in speaker mode. Ita time to upgrade! I am just to impatient to wait lol

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Even tho it won't be tomorrow, you do know it's coming to Att right?

​just saw the broken mic comment. I'm sorry

LuckeeeShot

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I am going to miss the wireless charging however there are some good looking charging docs on amazon. I am going to order one and let you all know how it is

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I am going to miss the wireless charging however there are some good looking charging docs on amazon. I am going to order one and let you all know how it is

To be honest, I don't really like wireless charging. It takes longer, more expensive, not as universal (not all phones have it, and the ones that do could be either PMA or Qi), and I can't use it as well while charging.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Ordered a charging cradle and will get Friday. I am on the way to get my phone!

If I was rich I'd get mine now instead of waiting for my contract to be up. It sucks to have to wait. (yet, my current phone is working perfectly so I don't mind too much I guess).

carlos12001

May 1, 2014
Visit site
If I was rich I'd get mine now instead of waiting for my contract to be up. It sucks to have to wait. (yet, my current phone is working perfectly so I don't mind too much I guess).

Do the edge program, if you don't like waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

LuckeeeShot

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the dot view case and at night in my room it really pops. Overall the case g doesn't get in my way when I am using the phone. I love this screen. 5 inches is a perfect size for text. I just woke up to my alarm and thanks to boom sound I heard it loud and clear. What else do you want to know?

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
I have the dot view case and at night in my room it really pops. Overall the case g doesn't get in my way when I am using the phone. I love this screen. 5 inches is a perfect size for text. I just woke up to my alarm and thanks to boom sound I heard it loud and clear. What else do you want to know?

May be pictures take by the camera, how games respond?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Isn't the flap stiff? Like if you want to use the phone, you need to put a lot of pressure when you push the flap back, right? And isn't it a pain to take pictures with?

I'm thinking of just putting a skin on the outside and sides of my phone, and a screen protector on the front.

LuckeeeShot

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
The flap is a tad stiff yes. Oh picture taking is tough to do with it. I may just use this for a novelty and get a different thin case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720