Adios ATT and Hello Verizon

Jean Sagarese

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't switch back to Verizon for anything not even if they had a phone I really liked. Poor customer service no matter what store I have gone to

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't switch back to Verizon for anything not even if they had a phone I really liked. Poor customer service no matter what store I have gone to

Customer service has never really been an issue for me with Verizon. I always hear people complain about it though. I must be lucky! Haha. The reception on Verizon is eons better than it is with ATT in my area too. Just depends where you live I guess.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I hate Verizon's phone selection, customer service, policies, logos, prices (although I am grandfathered into a decent family plan), and every single employee I have ever come in contact with. Literally every thing about Verizon makes me angry except for one thing... the coverage is just way too good to leave!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I hate Verizon's phone selection, customer service, policies, logos, prices (although I am grandfathered into a decent family plan), and every single employee I have ever come in contact with. Literally every thing about Verizon makes me angry except for one thing... the coverage is just way too good to leave!

Erm, Verizon has the best phone selection?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Eh its been getting better, but I always feel like the phones I get on Verizon I want second to a phone on AT&T.

Recently, Verizon has the better WPs, and even better Android devices. I hate their logo and how they abuse it, but I care more about coverage and better phones.

PAC757

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have both Verizon for my work phone that I use a 928 on, and AT&T for my personal phone, carry both phones all the time, where I live and work around (field service) AT&T has the strongest signal, I would like to have one as a work phone, but would have buy it myself. I like carrying both an Android phone and a Windows phone. If this does come out on AT&T, I will just buy an Android phone for work as there are so many to pick from at relatively inexpensive prices, Come on AT&T, get on board with this phone :)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I have both Verizon for my work phone that I use a 928 on, and AT&T for my personal phone, carry both phones all the time, where I live and work around (field service) AT&T has the strongest signal, I would like to have one as a work phone, but would have buy it myself. I like carrying both an Android phone and a Windows phone. If this does come out on AT&T, I will just buy an Android phone for work as there are so many to pick from at relatively inexpensive prices, Come on AT&T, get on board with this phone :)

I feel AT&T has crap coverage in my home, and when my friends from Verizon come to my house, they have better service than me. :-/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99