08-29-2014 01:43 AM
28 12
tools
    I am dropping my line tomorrow after work. Wifes line is staying so she will still have ATT and I will be on Verizon. I want to test the LTE out here in Vegas and this will tell me who is better out here. I want to see how its wireless is. This will be my first ac device. I'm running an Asus N router I just want to see if I can get over 100mbs on my network. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. Goodbye Lumia 920!
    08-19-2014 08:07 PM
    Hello and welcome to WPCentral!

I have a 920 too, and can't wait for the M8 WP to come AT&T, although we have to wait a little bit. I hope you like the phone, and I hope you like Verizon. Let me know how Verizon compares with AT&T, especially since you've been an AT&T customer!
    08-19-2014 08:14 PM
    Will do! My 920 has a broken MIC so I can only talk to people in speaker mode. Ita time to upgrade! I am just to impatient to wait lol
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    08-19-2014 08:25 PM
    Even tho it won't be tomorrow, you do know it's coming to Att right?

​just saw the broken mic comment. I'm sorry
    08-19-2014 09:00 PM
    I am going to miss the wireless charging however there are some good looking charging docs on amazon. I am going to order one and let you all know how it is
    08-19-2014 09:18 PM
    I am going to miss the wireless charging however there are some good looking charging docs on amazon. I am going to order one and let you all know how it is
    To be honest, I don't really like wireless charging. It takes longer, more expensive, not as universal (not all phones have it, and the ones that do could be either PMA or Qi), and I can't use it as well while charging.
    08-20-2014 02:46 AM
    Ordered a charging cradle and will get Friday. I am on the way to get my phone!
    08-20-2014 03:39 PM
    Please talk more about this phone!
    08-21-2014 07:00 AM
    Ordered a charging cradle and will get Friday. I am on the way to get my phone!

If I was rich I'd get mine now instead of waiting for my contract to be up. It sucks to have to wait. (yet, my current phone is working perfectly so I don't mind too much I guess).
    08-21-2014 07:25 AM
    If I was rich I'd get mine now instead of waiting for my contract to be up. It sucks to have to wait. (yet, my current phone is working perfectly so I don't mind too much I guess).
    Do the edge program, if you don't like waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums
    08-21-2014 07:39 AM
    I have the dot view case and at night in my room it really pops. Overall the case g doesn't get in my way when I am using the phone. I love this screen. 5 inches is a perfect size for text. I just woke up to my alarm and thanks to boom sound I heard it loud and clear. What else do you want to know?
    08-21-2014 07:44 AM
    I have the dot view case and at night in my room it really pops. Overall the case g doesn't get in my way when I am using the phone. I love this screen. 5 inches is a perfect size for text. I just woke up to my alarm and thanks to boom sound I heard it loud and clear. What else do you want to know?
    May be pictures take by the camera, how games respond?
    08-21-2014 07:48 AM

Isn't the flap stiff? Like if you want to use the phone, you need to put a lot of pressure when you push the flap back, right? And isn't it a pain to take pictures with?

I'm thinking of just putting a skin on the outside and sides of my phone, and a screen protector on the front.
    08-21-2014 04:08 PM
    The flap is a tad stiff yes. Oh picture taking is tough to do with it. I may just use this for a novelty and get a different thin case
    08-21-2014 06:06 PM
    The flap is a tad stiff yes. Oh picture taking is tough to do with it. I may just use this for a novelty and get a different thin case

Or just a skin on the back of the phone, I suggest, as a case will ruin the beauty of this phone.
    08-21-2014 06:28 PM
    People asking why the phone is VZW exclusive for now, this is why!
    08-21-2014 08:32 PM
    People asking why the phone is VZW exclusive for now, this is why!
    What?
    08-21-2014 10:00 PM
    What?
    "Why are phones exclusive to carriers?"
    "People will want to switch carriers for them!"
    xandros9 likes this.
    08-21-2014 10:05 PM
    "Why are phones exclusive to carriers?"
    "People will want to switch carriers for them!"
    well should be a law against that...we all should be able to buy anything we want then decide where to go for carrier
    08-23-2014 10:56 PM
    well should be a law against that...we all should be able to buy anything we want then decide where to go for carrier
    It's called freedom, they can do what they want.
    08-26-2014 03:19 PM
    I wouldn't switch back to Verizon for anything not even if they had a phone I really liked. Poor customer service no matter what store I have gone to
    08-27-2014 11:32 AM
    I wouldn't switch back to Verizon for anything not even if they had a phone I really liked. Poor customer service no matter what store I have gone to
    Customer service has never really been an issue for me with Verizon. I always hear people complain about it though. I must be lucky! Haha. The reception on Verizon is eons better than it is with ATT in my area too. Just depends where you live I guess.
    08-27-2014 11:42 AM
    I hate Verizon's phone selection, customer service, policies, logos, prices (although I am grandfathered into a decent family plan), and every single employee I have ever come in contact with. Literally every thing about Verizon makes me angry except for one thing... the coverage is just way too good to leave!
    08-27-2014 11:50 AM
    I hate Verizon's phone selection, customer service, policies, logos, prices (although I am grandfathered into a decent family plan), and every single employee I have ever come in contact with. Literally every thing about Verizon makes me angry except for one thing... the coverage is just way too good to leave!

Erm, Verizon has the best phone selection?
    08-27-2014 05:00 PM
    Erm, Verizon has the best phone selection?
    Eh its been getting better, but I always feel like the phones I get on Verizon I want second to a phone on AT&T.
    08-27-2014 09:25 PM
28 12