M8 coming to TMobile according to Engadget

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I am also thinking of trading in my iPhone if I switch jobs. I need a few apps for work is the only reason I am still on IOS

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Was in T-Mobile asking about yesterday. One of the reps knew about it already. Tried to see if had a date in system and said fall, same as every where else. He did say that system said it would be online order only, meaning not in retail stores. That seems strange to me.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Was in T-Mobile asking about yesterday. One of the reps knew about it already. Tried to see if had a date in system and said fall, same as every where else. He did say that system said it would be online order only, meaning not in retail stores. That seems strange to me.

Makes perfect sense, that way their sales reps don't even have to bother talking you out of it cos it wont even be in their stores!

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site

So Verizon probably has either a 30, 60 or 90 day exclusive on the phone before going everywhere else, so I'm guessing we'll find out more info in October. :D

Hopefully by then, the online only will vanish too haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte