AT&T HTC One M8 for Windows

idokamaroq

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any idea when this phone will be released on AT&T, or even when we'll hear pricing/availability info? Someone over at XDA said an AT&T sales rep said that they'd start pre-orders on September 2nd and probably release it a week later (here). Is there a chance that they just didn't do pre-ordering and we'll still see it released a week later? Note that one week after the 2nd is the 9th, which is when the iPhone 6 is gonna come out. I wouldn't think that they'd release it on the same day as that...

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
What're the rumors saying? I haven't even seen those

There is some confusion over if Verizon has exclusivity over this phone for a certain period of time before other carriers can carry it. However, the latest rumors I have seen say either 30 or 60 days exclusivity which would mean either in 2 weeks or about 6 weeks. No one really knows for sure though. It's possible preorders would begin beforehand.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I know that tmobile has stated this phone is coming for the holidays, I assume the same for at&t

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

idokamaroq

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I know that tmobile has stated this phone is coming for the holidays, I assume the same for at&t
That'd be a nice Christmas present from them since I'm stuck with them and can't switch to VZ.
I'm hoping for it to be released sooner than later since my current phone is dying (surprisingly... It's a 920) :p

OuTsYdeR_10

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
My 920 is still going strong, but I, too, plan on grabbing the HTC One for Windows as soon as it drops on ATT. I am also stuck with them and switching to VZW is not an option. Something about owing them money from an old contract or some such. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon