11-09-2014 10:33 AM
    ... yet two posters have stated they've ordered it. O_o
    Over the phone, maybe?
    mark233 likes this.
    11-09-2014 10:35 AM
    Over the phone, maybe?

Not even available to order over phone yet
    11-09-2014 10:47 AM
    It was listed briefly but when I tried to do an upgrade order, it didn't show up in the list. It only showed up as a new customer or when adding a line.
    I tried to complete an order to add a line but when I got to the end I got a message that the phone is backordered.

I called and was told that the device release was delayed.
    11-09-2014 11:18 AM
    Sorry was available by clicking on upgrade thru Jump. Guess I caught before was up everywhere. It is now.

HTC One M8 Windows Phone | Powered by Windows 8.1 | T-Mobile
    11-09-2014 01:33 PM
    It was listed briefly but when I tried to do an upgrade order, it didn't show up in the list. It only showed up as a new customer or when adding a line.
    I tried to complete an order to add a line but when I got to the end I got a message that the phone is backordered.

I called and was told that the device release was delayed.
    Not sure who you talked to. I just called and verified in stock and my order shipping tomorrow. She said all orders placed on weekend say backorder until ready to ship. Should get Wed due to Holiday Tuesday.
    AlexanderJJJ likes this.
    11-09-2014 01:54 PM
    Not sure who you talked to. I just called and verified in stock and my order shipping tomorrow. She said all orders placed on weekend say backorder until ready to ship. Should get Wed due to Holiday Tuesday.
    ​I doubt you got verification as it can't be found even in the computer system.
    11-09-2014 02:34 PM
    Well, in system when I ordered. When I called to check, rep said she would try to make a new order to see if it would let her. She said it said in stock when she tried and that my order should ship tomorrow.

If she lied and not there, then nothing I can do. My email does not say backordered.
    11-09-2014 03:08 PM
    Well, in system when I ordered. When I called to check, rep said she would try to make a new order to see if it would let her. She said it said in stock when she tried and that my order should ship tomorrow.

If she lied and not there, then nothing I can do. My email does not say backordered.
    I think you may have an android M8 on the way as the reps are highly confused and the Windows one is not in system or showing in the inventory.
    11-09-2014 03:47 PM
    Actually if you got the overnight shipping through UPS, it will arrive Tuesday. UPS doesn't observe Veteran's Day.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res...operation.html

​Can't wait for mine to come Tuesday! :)
    11-09-2014 04:13 PM
    I called this morning right at 8am and they told me they can see it in the system, but was not part of the upgrade system or whatever they want to call it. Agent called me back before she ended her shift to update me. She's going to call me on Monday and hopefully it's updated in the system as an available upgrade device.
    11-09-2014 04:54 PM
    I put up a sign for it in my store. Someone already called asking for it
    11-09-2014 04:55 PM
    I think you may have an android M8 on the way as the reps are highly confused and the Windows one is not in system or showing in the inventory.
    Sorry, email does clearly say M8 Windows:

Description Ordered Quantity Unit Cost Item ID
    One M8 for Windows 1.00 58.56 610214639158
    11-09-2014 05:51 PM
    Here ya go..from website:

screenshot-5-.png
    11-09-2014 05:57 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (5).png 
Views:	36 
Size:	274.2 KB 
ID:	87043
    Got the same thing when I did mine. Hopefully we get our's on Tuesday! :)
    11-09-2014 07:33 PM

Well thanks for proving me wrong and good luck with the phone. I've decided that if you can't release the phone properly for me to buy I won't buy it. Microsoft need to give there OEM's and Carriers a swift kick in the nuts as they drop the ball badly on this one and most of the time on these phones. Ima stay with android. I've also ripped T-mobile *** on Facebook and Google + for there incompetence once again on releasing a phone.
    11-09-2014 08:12 PM

Nevermind only way it could be ordered was for wife to open a line for herself. Since it was paid for in full she will just cancel the service once the phone is received.
    11-09-2014 09:19 PM
    Wow, this is really ******* me off. I'm calling again this morning and the agents over the phone are not allowed to sell the phone to me. I dont get that. Why limit the way to obtain this device?
    11-10-2014 08:21 AM
    I dont know what my sister did, but I have mine on the way. Since the store I went to didnt have any in stock and wasnt aware that the One for Windows was released, they didnt have any in stock. So I went ahead and paid the taxes for the phone and had it shipped to my job. Hopefully it's shipped out by the end of the day and arrives tomorrow.

Still dont get it why limit the sale of this phone.
    11-10-2014 10:42 AM
    I'm waiting for the MS "More Lumia" event tomorrow to make sure they're not releasing something I'll want. I can't imagine they will announce a higher end phone and even if they do, it probably won't be available on T-Mobile.

MS has been good at keeping things quiet lately (the Band and the Office update for iOS) but I'm not holding my breath on a higher end phone. And even if they do announce something higher end, it's not like it'll be available soon. Just waiting to make sure because waiting a day won't kill me.
    11-10-2014 10:59 AM
    Weird...it's Monday here and I'm showing it's backordered when I try to use my jump upgrade. They probably had five in stock anticipating high demand.

Strangely enough, it's letting me order it with a new line. Of course, I haven't gotten all the way through the checkout process, but still. Nice work, T-Mobile.

BTW, nice win for your Tide over LSU Sat. night.
    11-10-2014 01:16 PM
    Tried going for the upgrade using my Jump plan on the site, shows the device is backordered.

Called my local Tmo store, the girl was clueless and told me to call back Monday as it could take a week *if* they were going to get any in; she didn't even look it up in the system.

I swear, if it wasn't for the lower pricing and free data I'd switch carriers.
    11-10-2014 02:20 PM
    Tried going for the upgrade using my Jump plan on the site, shows the device is backordered.

Called my local Tmo store, the girl was clueless and told me to call back Monday as it could take a week *if* they were going to get any in; she didn't even look it up in the system.

I swear, if it wasn't for the lower pricing and free data I'd switch carriers.

Indeed I feel ya as that is the only reason they are making some progress in the mobile space is because of all the uncarrier stuff. Otherwise t-mobile would be dead in the water against everyone else not name sprint. They have barely made any progress against the big two as it is.
    11-10-2014 04:14 PM
    Has anyone's M8 shipped yet? Mine now says, "Being Processed". Hoping it'll ship by tonight and I'll have it tomorrow!
    11-10-2014 05:48 PM
    Nothing yet....starting to get upset..haha
    AlexanderJJJ likes this.
    11-10-2014 05:57 PM
113 1234 ...