Anyone Getting HTC One from TMobile?

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
It was listed briefly but when I tried to do an upgrade order, it didn't show up in the list. It only showed up as a new customer or when adding a line.
I tried to complete an order to add a line but when I got to the end I got a message that the phone is backordered.

I called and was told that the device release was delayed.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It was listed briefly but when I tried to do an upgrade order, it didn't show up in the list. It only showed up as a new customer or when adding a line.
I tried to complete an order to add a line but when I got to the end I got a message that the phone is backordered.

I called and was told that the device release was delayed.

Not sure who you talked to. I just called and verified in stock and my order shipping tomorrow. She said all orders placed on weekend say backorder until ready to ship. Should get Wed due to Holiday Tuesday.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Not sure who you talked to. I just called and verified in stock and my order shipping tomorrow. She said all orders placed on weekend say backorder until ready to ship. Should get Wed due to Holiday Tuesday.

​I doubt you got verification as it can't be found even in the computer system.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well, in system when I ordered. When I called to check, rep said she would try to make a new order to see if it would let her. She said it said in stock when she tried and that my order should ship tomorrow.

If she lied and not there, then nothing I can do. My email does not say backordered.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Well, in system when I ordered. When I called to check, rep said she would try to make a new order to see if it would let her. She said it said in stock when she tried and that my order should ship tomorrow.

If she lied and not there, then nothing I can do. My email does not say backordered.

I think you may have an android M8 on the way as the reps are highly confused and the Windows one is not in system or showing in the inventory.

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I called this morning right at 8am and they told me they can see it in the system, but was not part of the upgrade system or whatever they want to call it. Agent called me back before she ended her shift to update me. She's going to call me on Monday and hopefully it's updated in the system as an available upgrade device.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I think you may have an android M8 on the way as the reps are highly confused and the Windows one is not in system or showing in the inventory.

Sorry, email does clearly say M8 Windows:

Description Ordered Quantity Unit Cost Item ID
One? M8 for Windows 1.00 58.56 610214639158

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo