Anyone Getting HTC One from TMobile?

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Here ya go..from website:

View attachment 87043

Well thanks for proving me wrong and good luck with the phone. I've decided that if you can't release the phone properly for me to buy I won't buy it. Microsoft need to give there OEM's and Carriers a swift kick in the nuts as they drop the ball badly on this one and most of the time on these phones. Ima stay with android. I've also ripped T-mobile *** on Facebook and Google + for there incompetence once again on releasing a phone.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Wow, this is really pissing me off. I'm calling again this morning and the agents over the phone are not allowed to sell the phone to me. I dont get that. Why limit the way to obtain this device?

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I dont know what my sister did, but I have mine on the way. Since the store I went to didnt have any in stock and wasnt aware that the One for Windows was released, they didnt have any in stock. So I went ahead and paid the taxes for the phone and had it shipped to my job. Hopefully it's shipped out by the end of the day and arrives tomorrow.

Still dont get it why limit the sale of this phone.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for the MS "More Lumia" event tomorrow to make sure they're not releasing something I'll want. I can't imagine they will announce a higher end phone and even if they do, it probably won't be available on T-Mobile.

MS has been good at keeping things quiet lately (the Band and the Office update for iOS) but I'm not holding my breath on a higher end phone. And even if they do announce something higher end, it's not like it'll be available soon. Just waiting to make sure because waiting a day won't kill me.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Weird...it's Monday here and I'm showing it's backordered when I try to use my jump upgrade. They probably had five in stock anticipating high demand. :wink:

Strangely enough, it's letting me order it with a new line. Of course, I haven't gotten all the way through the checkout process, but still. Nice work, T-Mobile.

BTW, nice win for your Tide over LSU Sat. night.

Spectral Entity

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Tried going for the upgrade using my Jump plan on the site, shows the device is backordered.

Called my local Tmo store, the girl was clueless and told me to call back Monday as it could take a week *if* they were going to get any in; she didn't even look it up in the system.

I swear, if it wasn't for the lower pricing and free data I'd switch carriers.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Tried going for the upgrade using my Jump plan on the site, shows the device is backordered.

Called my local Tmo store, the girl was clueless and told me to call back Monday as it could take a week *if* they were going to get any in; she didn't even look it up in the system.

I swear, if it wasn't for the lower pricing and free data I'd switch carriers.

Indeed I feel ya as that is the only reason they are making some progress in the mobile space is because of all the uncarrier stuff. Otherwise t-mobile would be dead in the water against everyone else not name sprint. They have barely made any progress against the big two as it is.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hell I can't seem to even place an order for this crazy thing. UNLESS I'm getting another line, new account (trying to order on T-mobile site). However, when I log into My T-mobile account I can 'upgrade' to ........ Nokia Lumia 635 because that's the only (Windows phone) upgrade it's showing. Then I go back to main T-Mobile site lo and behold thar be the HTC One for windows ------- 'COMING SOON' ...... Same run around calling Customer Service. Oh well, I'm really liking my iPhone 6 now that I'm getting used to it.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Hell I can't seem to even place an order for this crazy thing. UNLESS I'm getting another line, new account (trying to order on T-mobile site). However, when I log into My T-mobile account I can 'upgrade' to ........ Nokia Lumia 635 because that's the only (Windows phone) upgrade it's showing. Then I go back to main T-Mobile site lo and behold thar be the HTC One for windows ------- 'COMING SOON' ...... Same run around calling Customer Service. Oh well, I'm really liking my iPhone 6 now that I'm getting used to it.
This is exactly happened to me this morning. Then my sister got a hold of customer service and I was able to walk into a store and order it from there. She must have been really mean to them.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
This is exactly happened to me this morning. Then my sister got a hold of customer service and I was able to walk into a store and order it from there. She must have been really mean to them.
LOL. Well I don't have sister to ask. I'll just sit tight for a few days and see how things iron out. Of course I could get off my lazy *** and just go to one of the local stores and try my luck. But after a long days work all I think about is getting home to rest my old, tired feet. Will try this weekend.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well, not sure what issue is but if it is because they have not received phones from HTC then not t-mobile fault. Makes sense, they were supposed to have, ...probably Friday/Monday and went ahead and posted available then Monday comes and dont have so have to list as backorder..just a guess, otherwise would have been stupid to list. Instead put as pre-order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077