11-21-2014 01:22 PM
113 12345
tools
    Hell I can't seem to even place an order for this crazy thing. UNLESS I'm getting another line, new account (trying to order on T-mobile site). However, when I log into My T-mobile account I can 'upgrade' to ........ Nokia Lumia 635 because that's the only (Windows phone) upgrade it's showing. Then I go back to main T-Mobile site lo and behold thar be the HTC One for windows ------- 'COMING SOON' ...... Same run around calling Customer Service. Oh well, I'm really liking my iPhone 6 now that I'm getting used to it.
    11-10-2014 06:57 PM
    Hell I can't seem to even place an order for this crazy thing. UNLESS I'm getting another line, new account (trying to order on T-mobile site). However, when I log into My T-mobile account I can 'upgrade' to ........ Nokia Lumia 635 because that's the only (Windows phone) upgrade it's showing. Then I go back to main T-Mobile site lo and behold thar be the HTC One for windows ------- 'COMING SOON' ...... Same run around calling Customer Service. Oh well, I'm really liking my iPhone 6 now that I'm getting used to it.
    This is exactly happened to me this morning. Then my sister got a hold of customer service and I was able to walk into a store and order it from there. She must have been really mean to them.
    11-10-2014 06:59 PM
    This is exactly happened to me this morning. Then my sister got a hold of customer service and I was able to walk into a store and order it from there. She must have been really mean to them.
    LOL. Well I don't have sister to ask. I'll just sit tight for a few days and see how things iron out. Of course I could get off my lazy *** and just go to one of the local stores and try my luck. But after a long days work all I think about is getting home to rest my old, tired feet. Will try this weekend.
    11-10-2014 07:16 PM
    Nothing yet....starting to get upset..haha
    Just contacted T-Mobile through the online chat support. Looks like it's on back-order. They haven't received the phones yet... (Sigh)
    jlangner likes this.
    11-10-2014 09:11 PM
    Just viewed my order status and it was from Processing yesterday to Backordered this morning. Not much I can do but wait.
    11-11-2014 07:58 AM
    That is lame. Sorry to hear that folks.
    11-11-2014 08:19 AM
    Yep, leaving tmo for sure now. Att better fills windows phone needs. So sad, but consumers can only speak with their wallets.
    11-11-2014 12:34 PM
    Well, not sure what issue is but if it is because they have not received phones from HTC then not t-mobile fault. Makes sense, they were supposed to have, ...probably Friday/Monday and went ahead and posted available then Monday comes and dont have so have to list as backorder..just a guess, otherwise would have been stupid to list. Instead put as pre-order.
    11-11-2014 03:08 PM
    New iPhone shipments are clogging the shipping routes .... Everyone else take a number lol
    11-11-2014 04:40 PM
    I know I am! I have been waiting eagerly for it!
    11-11-2014 05:20 PM
    Did anybody get an update as to when T-Mobile would have them available?
    11-11-2014 09:17 PM
    I called a T-Mobile store today and was told by the manager that they are NOT going to carry this phone - A cancelled launch - I highly doubt that but still disappointing to see T-Mobile or HTC mess this up. MSFT needs to button up these processes because at the end of it - it is their brand which suffers and Now is not a good time to see OS losses in the US market where they are already performing poorly. Device exclusivity has to go!
    11-11-2014 11:13 PM
    I called a T-Mobile store today and was told by the manager that they are NOT going to carry this phone - A cancelled launch - I highly doubt that but still disappointing to see T-Mobile or HTC mess this up. MSFT needs to button up these processes because at the end of it - it is their brand which suffers and Now is not a good time to see OS losses in the US market where they are already performing poorly. Device exclusivity has to go!
    Not cancelled just on back order. So they delay the ordering so people can't complain about constrained supplies. But then people complain about not being able to order. Go figure.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    11-12-2014 08:43 AM
    I called to cancel mine this morning as I think it would be best to wait until year end or next year to see what MS has up it's sleeve.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    11-12-2014 08:45 AM
    Not cancelled just on back order. So they delay the ordering so people can't complain about constrained supplies. But then people complain about not being able to order. Go figure.
    Hopefully that's true, but right now you can't even find the One M8 for Windows on the T-Mobile site if you're trying to use your jump upgrade. Yesterday it was there showing backordered but today it's not even there. If I visit the site without logging in as if I'm looking for a new line, it's still there buy says "Coming Soon".

​Frustrating.
    11-12-2014 11:07 AM
    Hopefully that's true, but right now you can't even find the One M8 for Windows on the T-Mobile site if you're trying to use your jump upgrade. Yesterday it was there showing backordered but today it's not even there. If I visit the site without logging in as if I'm looking for a new line, it's still there buy says "Coming Soon".

​Frustrating.

They don't have any supply right now and the same thing is going on for the Nexus 6 that has been pushed back from today to the 19th. I think this sudden weather change has disrupted the shipping on things. Until they get a decent supply it will remain as coming soon and unavailable for even upgrades.

My order has now been canceled as of today and I will wait until year end or next year to see whats going on windows phone wise.
    11-12-2014 01:23 PM
    I just called and was told it was back ordered 2-3 weeks (From date of order..Nov 9). She checked my order and thats what it was flagged as. She also checked a back order sheet she had and said it said samething.
    11-12-2014 03:27 PM
    From @tmobilehelp on twitter:

Hello Jeff! We apologize for the delay. We had very limited staffing due to the holiday yesterday. We do not have any new info on the......launch date of the M8 for Windows. We do have your preorder that you were able to complete and as soon as the device is......launched and we have them in stock, it will be shipped out! *AF 3/3

(I didn't realize it was a preorder :)
    11-12-2014 03:35 PM
    (I didn't realize it was a preorder :)
    Nor did the rest of us. Another tweet mentioned that November 9th was the alleged launch date.
    11-12-2014 03:50 PM
    Nor did the rest of us. Another tweet mentioned that November 9th was the alleged launch date.
    It was. When I called girl looked at new devices list and said it showed Nov 9th and date was crossed thru and said TBD.
    11-12-2014 04:03 PM
    It's been five days since I played my order and it still states 'Back ordered.' So was November 9th just a pre-order date and not an actual launch date?
    11-14-2014 09:39 AM
    What's concerning to me is their unwillingness to commit to any type of timeline. They'll give timelines for other products, but not for the M8 for Windows.
    11-14-2014 10:37 AM
    I just called and she told me there was an "error". I asked what that meant she said they did not know details just something with manufacturer. She said did not know if were going to carry but wanted to check. She said you have been with T-Mobile 14 years..let me call you back. She called back in 15 minutes and she said we are are getting for sure just don't have a date yet. She advised to stay back ordered so would be one of first shipped /shrug.

***On a plus side, she did say they have gotten a lot of calls on this phone :)
    11-14-2014 02:59 PM
    It's been five days since I played my order and it still states 'Back ordered.' So was November 9th just a pre-order date and not an actual launch date?
    Real date..something happened and they pulled order. I was told yesterday Nov. 23-Nov 3oth now. May have been a guess on there part
    11-14-2014 03:03 PM
    Doesn't fill me with a whole lot of confidence. I may jump ship by then.
    11-14-2014 03:16 PM
113 12345