Anyone Getting HTC One from TMobile?

Adrynalyne

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully that's true, but right now you can't even find the One M8 for Windows on the T-Mobile site if you're trying to use your jump upgrade. Yesterday it was there showing backordered but today it's not even there. If I visit the site without logging in as if I'm looking for a new line, it's still there buy says "Coming Soon".

​Frustrating.

http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones/htc-one-m9.html

They would have removed this if it was canceled.

everythinggreatness

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Was going to wait for the M8 on Tmobile, only due to extremely limited options on the "Un-whatever"...But I decided to get an unlocked version of the 1520...Hope it works...Super excited.

WWedlock1

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
The one thing that concerns me is that is that it will be online only. How is that going to be handled for those of us want to upgrade through Jump.

WWedlock1

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I finally got a confirmation from T-Mobile. I don't know what happened last Sunday, maybe I got someone with incorrect information.

WWedlock1

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
This is what I received from their twitter account - The HTC One M8 for Windows will be available through T-Mobile.com and customer care. *DB

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
The HTC One Still shows as coming soon on the main page but *is* now showing up as an option for upgrade in mytmobile.com.

Customer care just accepted my order for one and said it would ship out overnight on Wednesday and I would have it Thursday. This was at 9:15pst Tuesday night.

jdballard

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, mine is ordered. Paid the extra $8 to have it sent three day so I should have it before the long weekend next week. I should be eligible for another jump upgrade in May...hopefully just in time for what will be a nice, high-end Lumia. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb