Is there a review of the HTC One M8 on Windows Central site?

DiegoT

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, I was hoping to find the "official" WCentral's HTC One M8 review, but only managed to find spare articles about the camera, the cases and a link to androidCentral's full review. Did someone wrote the windows review and I didn't notice it?

I'm actually divided between the M8 and Lumia 930 for my next winphone, and perhaps the folks in the forum can enlighten me. My bigger doubts about picking the M8 are:
- the screen is as good as lumia's? I've seen some pics of the HTC and the screen seems to lack some "blackness"...
- how about battery life? Can I get an entire day at full charge?
- does it play nice with HERE apps?

I actually own a 1520, but it always fall from my hands...
I would be grateful if someone can answer some of the above, and sorry if this questions were already answered.

Thanks!

Adrynalyne

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello all, I was hoping to find the "official" WCentral's HTC One M8 review, but only managed to find spare articles about the camera, the cases and a link to androidCentral's full review. Did someone wrote the windows review and I didn't notice it?

I'm actually divided between the M8 and Lumia 930 for my next winphone, and perhaps the folks in the forum can enlighten me. My bigger doubts about picking the M8 are:
- the screen is as good as lumia's? I've seen some pics of the HTC and the screen seems to lack some "blackness"...
- how about battery life? Can I get an entire day at full charge?
- does it play nice with HERE apps?

I actually own a 1520, but it always fall from my hands...
I would be grateful if someone can answer some of the above, and sorry if this questions were already answered.

Thanks!

As good a screen is subjective. HTC is LCD3, Nokia uses AMOLED on the 1520, so blacks are much more black, but colors overall are over-saturated.
Battery: Yes, easily.
Maps: Yes.

No review that I know of. This gets kinda close though.
5 reasons I really like the Duo Ultrapixel camera on the HTC One for Windows | Windows Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99