Tmobile Confirmation Nov 9

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Called tmobile 800#. Rep said would be able to call or order online on Sunday. She said no mention of retail store so maybe online only. At least confirmed could order and overnight..so earliest can get is tuesday.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
tmobile_zps39aa1445.jpg

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
The phone appeared on T-Mo's web site today but couldn't actually be ordered.

Apparently its release has been delayed.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
So I just called again 5:40pm CT. Again, the phone shows up in the system, but she's not able to sell/trade it to me over the phone, only online...for now. I dont understand why this is. This different agent actually told me to check back in two weeks. You have to be kidding.

I'm in the different situation since I cant just do a simple JUMP upgrade online, so I have to speak with a rep to get this processed.

jgardner04

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I called again today. I was told that the delay is with HTC. It went on backorder because they are still waiting on it to be shipped. I was also told that it would be avail. to all departments, i.e. online and in store to order.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I called again today. I was told that the delay is with HTC. It went on backorder because they are still waiting on it to be shipped. I was also told that it would be avail. to all departments, i.e. online and in store to order.

No estimate?? I was told 2-3 weeks from Nov 9. See if told you same.

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
At 9:15pm PST Tuesday I was able to place an upgrade order for this phone. It shows in my account as "pending shipping" and my card has been charged.

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I doubt my order *actually* shipped. No status updates with my tracking number beyond creation of the shipping label, indicates that the shipment never got into UPS' possession. I doubt it actually left the warehouse on Thursday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99