11-25-2014 07:33 PM
136 ... 456
tools
    Since you are the only person here that has come up with relevant information and accurate info.

Kudos, you win. I am always open to new ideas, as long as they are backed up with proof.
    Proof is in experience. Go try an M8 WP version for yourself instead of listening to your friend and you will see the battery difference for yourself.
    11-17-2014 01:33 PM
    Proof is in experience. Go try an M8 WP version for yourself instead of listening to your friend and you will see the battery difference for yourself.
    I had to switch to the M8 windows I won from work temporarily(it was a pain) before switching to an iPhone 6+(a pain on its own) and I have to say compared to my friend's M8 android it does seem like the battery life on the M8 windows is better. But I am not going to say it definitively because after I grew frustrated with my M8 windows, I didn't use it as much throughout the day like I would my Lumia thus I likely probably wasn't making it much more active as he was.
    11-17-2014 05:59 PM
    oh my god, lmao. You two ruined superboy's thread.
    yikes! How true. I just jumped in on that one topic and didn't even look what the thread should have been about. Lets get this back on topic!
    lol he wont mind i guess,he agreed with alot of my points :p
    shame on you all!!!
    Jk :d
    11-17-2014 06:01 PM
    Yikes! How true. I just jumped in on that one topic and didn't even look what the thread should have been about. Lets get this back on topic!
    He probably doesn't mind. I think he got that job at the Apple store so might get fired for visiting here. ;)
    Nogitsune Micah likes this.
    11-17-2014 06:39 PM
    He probably doesn't mind. I think he got that job at the Apple store so might get fired for visiting here. ;)
    Lol shh! I am actually coming back to the windows side. Second time with w 6+ and gotta say this definitely not for me haha

I got much better life from my 1520 and m8 windows than I do with this iPhone lol

Plus I don't like imore haha. Windows central alone is a good reason why I prefer the windows phone platform as I can't see myself meshing with imore users much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-18-2014 02:54 AM
    I can't see myself meshing with imore users much lol
    Really? I'll bet NOBODY ever bought a phone in an Apple Store and came back to yell at the salesperson when they figured out it wasn't an Android.
    11-18-2014 06:47 AM
    Lol shh! I am actually coming back to the windows side. Second time with w 6+ and gotta say this definitely not for me haha

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...6adedcd986.jpg

I got much better life from my 1520 and m8 windows than I do with this iPhone lol

Plus I don't like imore haha. Windows central alone is a good reason why I prefer the windows phone platform as I can't see myself meshing with imore users much lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would feel so weird working at an Apple store... with all the crap I talk about Apple and Google... haha. I think I'm the biggest Microsoft promoter in Gilmer/Longview/Gladewater, Texas.
    11-18-2014 04:29 PM
    My father wanted to surprise me by preordering my M8...but caught him preordering the Android version. No fault of his of course, but to save confusion I propose two slight but important changes in ads...why not call it HTC One M8.1 (it is running WP8.1 anyway, and there is separates from Android) and change the ONE to ONE again to separate the two but focus remains on the phone. Why was this not thought of before, not sure.
    11-22-2014 08:07 AM
    8.1 implies that it is different hardware than 8, just like 8 was to 7.
    11-22-2014 04:59 PM
    My father wanted to surprise me by preordering my M8...but caught him preordering the Android version. No fault of his of course, but to save confusion I propose two slight but important changes in ads...why not call it HTC One M8.1 (it is running WP8.1 anyway, and there is separates from Android) and change the ONE to ONE again to separate the two but focus remains on the phone. Why was this not thought of before, not sure.

That confuses me.......😉
    11-22-2014 05:10 PM
    (Ignoring all above.)
    Re : Confusion.

Should have been W8! (Just ignorant marketing.)
    Last edited by Kevin Rush; 11-26-2014 at 06:54 AM.
    11-25-2014 07:33 PM
136 ... 456