Official 'I Got My HTC One From T-Mobile' Thread

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the Verizon version and you now have me wondering about that update. When completed could you post it. Thanks

SOrry it was so fast that I couldn't tell you what it was. Plus now it's updating again since I've activated the developers preview app .

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
SOrry it was so fast that I couldn't tell you what it was. Plus now it's updating again since I've activated the developers preview app .

It's the latest build of Windows Phone! The current version on the Developer Preview. Guess HTC is faster with their HTC Advantage than Microsoft updating their own Lumia phones. LOL.

cbreze

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I decided to go ahead with the DP. I got 5 updates to bring me up to the latest. Didn't know id missed out on that many. Running smooth as silk.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
One disappointment: no Wi-Fi calling, at least none that I can find.

Same thing here as it should have wi-fi calling so I got a replacement coming Monday and sending this one back to T-mobile. If this thing has no wi-fi calling it is dead in the water.

docfreed

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
May have to search on "T-Mobile" - I used to have to do that when I was on Blackberry (in the BB Store of course) - MS may
not allow modding the base firmware

Justin T1

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday. I paid extra on Wednesday to have mine overnighted for Thursday. So far, everything is working perfectly... I upgraded from a Nokia Lumia 810.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine just arrived. Glad I had it shipped to work. Hopefully by the end of the work day I'll have it fully set up the way I like it. WP 8.1 runs way better on this than on the 925. I guess because it's new too and just feels like it.

JonathanWinbush

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine should be in today I paid extra for overnight shipping yesterday and got an email saying it went out lasnight.
Kind of sucks I went to a few stores to upgrade and none carried them instore finally the one guy said you have to just do it online or have us get it delivered to the store for you.
I like Tmobile but their lack of windows phones sucks

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
There is no wifi calling at this time. Perhaps in a future update.

Well that kills it for me as I travel a lot and go out of the country and WiFi calling is pretty much stellar in that regard. Well windows phones just died on T-mobile again for me and i won't be coming back this time. They just do care to promote or even give any effort towards windows phone.

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Got mine today. Signed into my MS acct and I backed up my 925 to OneDrive via the backup settings... The One synced contacts and texts... Where's my start screen and email accts??? And apps!! Nothing is downloading.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today. Signed into my MS acct and I backed up my 925 to OneDrive via the backup settings... The One synced contacts and texts... Where's my start screen and email accts??? And apps!! Nothing is downloading.

Well the Start screen wont sync up and I hope they add that feature in a future update. You'll have to arrange your tiles from scratch. As for your apps, you should be able to go to the Store app, then swip up from the bottom and go to Downloads. There you should see a listing of Pending Downloads. I just tap on each one so the downloads can start.

As for email, you should have signed in with an Outlook.com account, with that, you should get an email tile for that email account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999