Official 'I Got My HTC One From T-Mobile' Thread

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Well the Start screen wont sync up and I hope they add that feature in a future update. You'll have to arrange your tiles from scratch. As for your apps, you should be able to go to the Store app, then swip up from the bottom and go to Downloads. There you should see a listing of Pending Downloads. I just tap on each one so the downloads can start.

As for email, you should have signed in with an Outlook.com account, with that, you should get an email tile for that email account.
Apps are downloading :)

As for emails... I have several accts. Usually they all show up and ask to sign in.... First upgrade it hasn't. Eck!

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I have mine all set it up the way I like it. So far so good, great phone. Just need a case to protect it. I ordered the free Xbox dot view case, but who knows when that will arrive.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I got mine as well. So far so good. Still setting up. When first came up and screen wa only first 2 columns, I was like wht the hell. Is screen defective? lol, didn;t realize was 3 tiles wide :)

JonathanWinbush

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Got mine earlier today. Great phone but of course having to use the Lumia 810 for the past few years it's a great upgrade specially since I finally get 8.1
I ordered the free xbox case for it but it said 6 to 8 weeks for delivery which kind of sucks is that how long its taking for everyone case to come in?

Auric Jarrel

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone's local store carrying this yet? I called mine and they don't. I'd order it online but I rather get it in my hands sooner plus I don't know if you can do the JUMP upgrade online.

Auric Jarrel

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
It actually doesn't seem like I can use jump online. I actually tried to use it over phone but the rep on the other end told me I have to go in store so they can check my phone before trading in.

This is a bit of a roadblock for me considering they only sell this phone online, jump is the only way I can get it, but I couldn't upgrade online anyway because the stupid PAH permissions prevent me from doing so.

What I'm hoping can happen is that my local T-Mobile store can look over my phone approve it for trade in, and then just order my phone online from the store. It's a long shot but it looks like the only way I can get my hands on this device. T-Mobile couldn't have made this launch any more difficult.

Last edited:

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I was in the Tmob store today and the rep said they could order it for me from the store no problem and have it shipped to my home. I'm not eligible for a jump yet, so they are just letting me add the phone to my EIP plan without adding an additional line. Paying for 2 phones now, but you can never have too many WP phones :)

Auric Jarrel

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I was in the Tmob store today and the rep said they could order it for me from the store no problem and have it shipped to my home. I'm not eligible for a jump yet, so they are just letting me add the phone to my EIP plan without adding an additional line. Paying for 2 phones now, but you can never have too many WP phones :)

Thanks. Glad to know this works!

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Well the Start screen wont sync up and I hope they add that feature in a future update. You'll have to arrange your tiles from scratch. As for your apps, you should be able to go to the Store app, then swip up from the bottom and go to Downloads. There you should see a listing of Pending Downloads. I just tap on each one so the downloads can start.

As for email, you should have signed in with an Outlook.com account, with that, you should get an email tile for that email account.

My apps and tiles loaded on start screen correctly.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It actually doesn't seem like I can use jump online. I actually tried to use it over phone but the rep on the other end told me I have to go in store so they can check my phone before trading in.

This is a bit of a roadblock for me considering they only sell this phone online, jump is the only way I can get it, but I couldn't upgrade online anyway because the stupid PAH permissions prevent me from doing so.

What I'm hoping can happen is that my local T-Mobile store can look over my phone approve it for trade in, and then just order my phone online from the store. It's a long shot but it looks like the only way I can get my hands on this device. T-Mobile couldn't have made this launch any more difficult.

Mine was a jump order placed online. /shrug. Did you answer questions correctly for phone condition? If you answer with damage etc, it will say bring to store.

Auric Jarrel

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get to that part. I'm tied in a family plan where I'm not the primary account holder, so I couldn't order the phone online. Tried adjusting the permissions and everything but no dice. Tried ordering by phone through customer care, but the rep told me I could only process jump orders in store where they can check my phone before trading it in. So frustrating, but I'm heading to the store first thing in the morning so hopefully we can get this resolved.

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I couldn't get to that part. I'm tied in a family plan where I'm not the primary account holder, so I couldn't order the phone online. Tried adjusting the permissions and everything but no dice. Tried ordering by phone through customer care, but the rep told me I could only process jump orders in store where they can check my phone before trading it in. So frustrating, but I'm heading to the store first thing in the morning so hopefully we can get this resolved.

You will likely have trouble at the store as well, since you are not the account holder, unless you bring that person with you.

Auric Jarrel

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Was able to place my order in the store today. Should have just went there from the beginning. Glad that hassle is over.

I ordered the Spigen slim armor case off Newegg Thursday which should arrive today. Was only $17. Shame I wont have a shiny new M8 to put in it just yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans