T-Mobile A-Block 700mhz Spectrum (Band 12) and HTC One M8 for Windows

Bill Berry

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Let me apologize upfront if this question may have already been asked...I plan on buying the M8 for Windows but I haven't made up my mind whether to remain with T-Mobile or switch/port my service & number to Verizon Wireless. I need to know if the A-Block 700 mhz spectrum T-Mobile now own in North Central Georgia and parts of Eastern Alabama is one, Band 12, and two, is this frequency live today and up and running? There has always been this donut hole in and around Thomaston, GA for years and only Verizon Wireless and AT&T and their MVNOs service this area. I am unable to find a definitive answer as to whether T-Mobile is up and running on this new spectrum designated on these maps where there are TV stations like WSST Channel 51 Cordele-Albany, GA where T-Mobile for the time being can't operate on that spectrum; that said, do we know if where there has been no service there is now service in these 700mhz spectrum areas? Thank you!

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried checking the T-Mobile website for coverage info?
Asking neighbors/coworkers etc who uses T-Mobile?
Or you can ask T-Mobile for a trial phone and bring it into the area see if it has signal.
Band 12 isn't listed on the T-Mobile M8 Windows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos