Just pulled the trigger on the HTC One M8 for Windows

shinobi89

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
After using the iPhone for years, I finally decided to pull the trigger and get a Windows phone. My iPhone 5 is dying its last death. Never used a Windows Phone before, and I understand the app limitations, but I figure I could always bookmark and pin sites like Meetup.com to my homepage and go that route. Pretty excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't go with Android because I've had Android tablets before and they're a confusing mess to use.

I'll report back tomorrow after I get the phone and get it setup. But I do have some questions if anyone would be nice enough to answer them for me:

1. Best way to transfer my contacts?
2. Former iPhone users - what challenges did you have to overcome switching to Windows?

I'll report back my thoughts on the phone and OS tomorrow. Adios Apple! Hopefully I won't miss you too much, since I'll still have my iPad. lol

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
One way to transfer contacts from your iPhone to windows phone is to login to the email associated with your iPhone on the M8, all those contacts from that email will then sync over. Also the apps mentioned in the link from TeknoBlast will help too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3