Whitelist for Voice Calls

Tyrion L

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
So how can I set up a whitelist for voice calls so that only the numbers that I enter can call me on my Windows Phone?

osumorris2315

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I dont know if that exist in non-Lumia phones. I had it on my icon but don't on my HTC one. I heard you can do this through your carrier though, on their website or at a store.
*****Not really a white list tho

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I suppose you could have Quiet Hours on permanently, and set the people allowed to call you as your Inner Circle, everyone else would be sent to VM (if enabled). However this would require the latest update (GDR1) and Cortana.

Not sure it's possible without this.

G.

Tyrion L

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion.

Does this only block the phone from ringing, or does it block messages too? I want to block everyone completely that I have not entered into the whitelist, effectively discontinuing the practice of me paying money to provide the whole wide world with access to me 24/7 according to their every whim and fancy.

If "quiet hours" does that, then it may be the solution I am looking for.

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I suppose you could have Quiet Hours on permanently, and set the people allowed to call you as your Inner Circle, everyone else would be sent to VM (if enabled). However this would require the latest update (GDR1) and Cortana.

Not sure it's possible without this.G.

This is exactly how I do this! Callers not in my inner circle go directly to voice mail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans