HTC Sense TV support drop

Bob Brown2

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I woke up this morning and saw that HTC Sense TV had been updated. When I started the app to see what had changed, I was greeted with a message saying support for the app was being dropped on 4/30/15. I can't find any information about this. Does anyone have any insight?

Stiv X

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I used the TV sense on my HTC One M7 Android phone. It works well, but between the cable remote, Xbox One kinect comand ability, and smartglass apps I found I stopped using it altogether. So, now that I have the HTC Once M8 for Windows, I haven't touch this app. So, I won't miss it, but I do appreciate its ability. I am sure some will get some use out of this.

DrRyder

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
HTC Sense TV is based off of the Peel app but with HTC's stuff added in. Sense TV will be discontinued and replaced with Peel. As soon as it hits the store, I'm gonna get it.

jamillikan

May 3, 2015
Visit site
According to HTC support something is going to happen soon. He said the developers are currently working on bringing peel to Windows. But who knows how long soon will be.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Why was my post deleted this time? We seem to be a bit overactive? I post on forums all the time without ever getting deleted and you've removed a post before since you found its subject somewhere else on the site. It sure wasn't in the M8 forum I post on. I can only figure that since I was the first person to agree that Sense being gone was a major problem that the app was taken and not available from Peel on the Windows forum you took it upon yourself to hope I was the only one not happy. Not much of a post to delete but you did. Now that others are complaining why not theirs? You probably should have deleted the original complaint so no one noticed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa