I need a T-Mobile compatible M8

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I am looking for an m8 that's compatible with T-Mobile lte bands. I see a few on eBay that are unlocked but no mention of lte band support. I've even gone to HTC's website and added it to my cart but it shows the Android version running kit-Kat. I called digital river and HTC and there both clueless! The guy at digital river went as far as to say the phone runs both OSes lol. Help?

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, but did you check "my cart" when you bought it? I added it from the M* windows T-mobile link, but on checkout, it shows and describes the Android Kit-Kat version.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Verizon version will work on TMO for the most part. MMS might be tricky. I think TMO EOLd the M8 so you might not be able to buy it new anymore. Good luck.

DWill22

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
You can now get it from HTC.com for a nice $500 plus tax. I wouldn't that much for a windows phone though and I am surprised they have not dropped the price.

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
You can now get it from HTC.com for a nice $500 plus tax. I wouldn't that much for a windows phone though and I am surprised they have not dropped the price.
Check 2 posts above you. It's a broken link on HTC's website. When you check your cart, you'll see it's the Android version running kit Kat. In fact, just add a Windows and Android version, you'll see two of the same item your cart.

Edit: You are correct! They just added it again. Thanks!

lui22

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
IMAG00001 1.jpg
you mean like this one?

I just got it. They are in the forums. Thats were I got this one, it was posted last week on crackberry you just have to look.

lui22

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I was able to order one from HTC'S website.

I wonder how long T-Mobile will support this? Will it be upgraded to 10?

knowing them? ha what support. Hopefully microsoft will include this in the device list that it will control software updates

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750