Dot View settings

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I cannot find Dot View settings anywhere under settings in WP10. I know it's on the phone because it just updated today.
I would really appreciate any help in how to find it on my HTC One Windows phone. After upgrading is when this happened I'm very familiar with the way it appeared under settings in 8.1.
I miss it!

originalstarlite

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I briefly updated to Win 10 10166 but left after I found out that Dot View and tap to wake features were not yet supported. The setting for Dot View were at the bottom of the list but did nothing because of HTC not updating. I am puzzled that you are not seeing this also. Could that update you saw removed it!

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Maybe so. It's definitely not anywhere in the settings. I hate to hard reset again because everything else is great. I appreciate your response.

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I would like to hear from those who have upgraded to 10166 to learn if they see the Dot View settings in settings even if they don't use it or care about that feature. Thanks.

osumorris2315

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
The only way I have been able to keep the "extras" settings...Is when I upgrade straight from 8.1. If I do a hard reset after they disappear. ****ty because the hard reset helps out in other ways.

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I was checking apps that run in the background and there it is..Dot View.
It still doesn't do anything or work but it's in there. I toggled it off in the background. I guess in a future update it will show up in settings like it was in 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte