Curious about whether internet sharing will work with T-Mo? Or even MMS. Anyone out there with experience using the AT&T version on T-Mo?
    11-18-2015 12:58 PM
    Internet sharing and mms works for me on my unlocked At&t M8. You will need to set up T-Mobile's apn info into the sim settings to get internet and mms access.
    sleeve22 likes this.
    11-19-2015 06:08 PM
    I can tell you that T-Mobile works perfectly on the Verizon model because I have it. Internet Sharing and MMS both work. It's a procedure but there's plenty more of the VZW versions out there than AT&T or T-Mobile.
    Laura Knotek, sleeve22 and libra89 like this.
    11-24-2015 10:44 PM
    I can tell you that T-Mobile works perfectly on the Verizon model because I have it. Internet Sharing and MMS both work. It's a procedure but there's plenty more of the VZW versions out there than AT&T or T-Mobile.
    I guess I feel safer getting an update from AT&T vs. Verizon. There are a couple of factory sealed AT&T variants on eBay, but I am now debating between 950/XL and M8. Some tough choices. How are you with the camera on the M8? That is what is holding me back at this point.
    11-26-2015 12:09 PM
    I guess I feel safer getting an update from AT&T vs. Verizon. There are a couple of factory sealed AT&T variants on eBay, but I am now debating between 950/XL and M8. Some tough choices. How are you with the camera on the M8? That is what is holding me back at this point.
    The Verizon model got Update 2 which as we know is only on a select few models. The camera isn't a deal breaker so much anymore. I guess through updates they've tightened up on the sharpness and low-light noise. I don't depend too much on the camera except for using Camscanner and the M8 does have better than average macro abilities. I have a Nokia 808 for photography needs.
    sleeve22 likes this.
    11-26-2015 01:33 PM
    The Verizon model got Update 2 which as we know is only on a select few models. The camera isn't a deal breaker so much anymore. I guess through updates they've tightened up on the sharpness and low-light noise. I don't depend too much on the camera except for using Camscanner and the M8 does have better than average macro abilities. I have a Nokia 808 for photography needs.
    OK, so I had trouble making up my mind. I returned my dual-sim unlocked 950 to the MS Store, and went with both the AT&T 950 as well as an AT&T M8. Whichever I can get unlocked first will be my daily driver.
    12-03-2015 02:25 PM
    I'm having issues getting MMS to work on my unlocked AT&T model. I tried entering the APN settings for T-Mobile but it won't send or receive pics. Can someone direct me to the settings that work for them?
    12-11-2015 04:51 PM
    I'm having issues getting MMS to work on my unlocked AT&T model. I tried entering the APN settings for T-Mobile but it won't send or receive pics. Can someone direct me to the settings that work for them?
    Here are the settings I used on my unlocked AT&T M8 on T-Mobile:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-2090
    12-21-2015 02:01 PM
    It is also recommended than once you enter the APN to reset your phone and then send yourself a picture to make the settings stick. I had no problems with MMS as well as internet sharing on T-Mo.
    12-21-2015 02:04 PM