Why is my phone freezing up after a phone call on Windows 10 mobile on HTC One?

W

WPCentral Question

why is my phone freezing up after a phone call on windows 10 mobile on htc one

every time

Kevin Hill2

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
This seems to be the only bug I have found on my M8 after the Windows 10 install, my screen freezes once in a while after a call or does not ring only vibrates with a incoming call, just putting it to sleep and waking it up fixes the screen freeze, but it is very iratating .

kristofpetho

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
This seems to be the only bug I have found on my M8 after the Windows 10 install, my screen freezes once in a while after a call or does not ring only vibrates with a incoming call, just putting it to sleep and waking it up fixes the screen freeze, but it is very iratating .

I don't have any problem like that and I make quite a few calls per day.

My outstanding problems with Win10 are:
- Backlight sttings don't always work
- Camera is slow and pictures taken are not good (compared to Win 8.1)

I guess most outstanding issues will be resolved once we get a final firmware (not OS) for our HTC's...

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
are you doing a clean installation? or an upgrade installation? I suggest a clean installation. Upgrades never go perfectly.

Once you've upgraded to Windows 10 Mobile, finish all your updates. then go to reset the phone and wipe the phone completely. this will initiate a clean installation of Windows 10 Mobile.

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine is doing this also, every call. went back to W8.1, lots of bluetooth and voice issues. Did a hard reset after every upgrade in W10M by the way.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Here also. I find that if I wait a couple of minutes, it unlocks itself and I can get back to the home screen. PIA.

Anant Anand

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: why is my phone freezing up after a phone call on windows 10 mobile on htc one

How to stop this problem.. It's it still there in build. .318?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb