So I just picked up a very good used Verizon M8 for $115 a few days ago just to keep tabs on Windows after selling my 930 recently. I'm on T-Mobile and while I've gotten the internet to work just fine, I want to get the MMS to work also.

I've been researching for the past week plus and I'm seeing that Verizon hid the MMS settings away to add a new APN. Does anyone have any links to how I can do this? If I can get MMS to work, I'd love to test drive this thing more often...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    02-04-2016 11:09 PM
    Apparently it can not be done on the Verizon M8... I tried using the Lumia hack but it failed.
    03-06-2016 04:38 AM
    I chatted about a year ago with a buddy at HTC and they said that the feature was coming in an update. He then about faced in August of last year and told me that the feature was " no longer on the roadmap." It's too bad too, there's a ton of unlocked Verizon units that can be had for a very cheap rate, but if you've rolled forward off the original release OS, there's no way to crack the MMS settings. My workaround was to pull my line to Verizon and their $45 a month unlimited + 3GB LTE data plan. Not a bad deal for a single line, and 3GB was more than enough for me on Windows Phone.

03-07-2016 09:22 AM
    I have recently bought a mint Verizon m8 and got the mms settings to work following the guide here.
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...obile-etc.html
    waazzupppp likes this.
    04-06-2016 11:14 PM
    If you have Interop Tools installed, you can use it to unhide the MMS APN options. Use Interop Tools, Registry Browser, and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Cellular\MVSettings\IMSISpecific\Default\CellUX. You should see the key HideMMSAPN. Change the value to 0, reboot, and you should now have the option to add an MMS APN under Sim Settings. i used this to fix my issue with group texts. After installing Redstone 14536, group texts stopped working. They are now back.
    09-02-2016 12:01 AM
    You say you did this? How then did you do the second step "Enable Developer Mode" as this is hidden on these VZ phones as well. Please tell us...
    12-01-2017 08:04 PM
    Again, this requires turning on Developer mode. How does one do that when it is hidden by Verizon?
    12-01-2017 08:16 PM