I'm liking the 950 on att much better. I'm running the latest official build of windows 10. So far I haven't had any of the problems I had with my m8. Talk volume is a little low. And I miss the boom sound mostly.
    07-13-2017 09:38 PM
    Hmm. Interesting. I had another lockup after getting a text message yesterday. Sure is odd. If your 950 isn't seeing this stuff, that is good.
    07-13-2017 09:44 PM
    Looks like my phone updated to build 15230. Not sure if that was Thursday or Friday. Here's hoping the BT fixes and other tweaks help make things much smoother.
    07-15-2017 09:19 AM
    I got it Thursday. Nothing important is stated in the Fixes so guess we'll test and see if any of our problems were fixed as I had lots of issues with the last build
    07-15-2017 11:04 AM
    15230 didn't fix any of the issues. Guess they don't even read their own Insider Feedback since I and others have listed the problems many times.
    07-20-2017 11:33 AM
    To be fair, it doesn't seem like these issues are really on supported phones. So it very well could be that they just won't be fixed, as much as that sucks. I'm glad I stopped updates awhile ago before the camera bug cropped up. My phone works good enough for now that I have no reason to change, but as soon as something happens I fear I'll be going over to the droid side. :(
    07-20-2017 03:57 PM
    I had the lack of rotation thing again. Affected texts, email, and edge that I recall. But, a reboot fixed that. Good news is the wild battery % changes after reboot seem to be fixed.
    I hear you Adam. I don't think we'll see anything more addressing us with "slighted" phones. To be honest, since it appears MS will pull the plug on WM10 and move to the Surface Phone, it seems we are all in the same effective boat. All that said, I still like WM10 better than 8.1.
    Today 07:52 AM
    But if they don't come out with the Surface Phone soon, and some major Provider use it, they will lose all of us hangers-on. My BAP just started burning up my battery again and I never downloaded the entire App from the Store. I think Verizon finds ways to force it to activate just to burn the battery causing us enough frustration that we switch to an Android or IOS.
    Today 09:47 AM
    Or maybe Verizon is just trying to push you to do a phone upgrade... I cannot see the need to change every year or two years. Especially with flagship prices now approaching $1k.
    Today 10:49 AM
    I'm just surprised that one of you high tec users out there figured out how to use Interop Tools to allow us to manipulate the HTC to use W10 but can't figure out how to disable BAP. I just Googled it again and everything says it is deep in the Verizon Software and can't be deleted but surely a skilled tecky can find it and delete maybe using Interop Tools?? BAP is what will make me eventually drop the HTC or go to AT&T like Mathew did (but I luv my Verizon coverage)
    Today 11:06 AM
385 ... 141516