Why can't I send or receive photos in messages?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I upgraded my HTC One M8 from 8.1 to 10 yesterday. My biggest gripe is that I cannot receive or send pictures in the message app. I'm having to email them. Is there a fix to this? I've tried restarting the phone several times and this hasn't helped.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When I first Upgraded to W10M my MMS settings didn't come over and I had to set them manually...

Use this site to find your country and carrier then use the values they provide: World Wide Mobile Phone Settings Or check the help pages at your Carrier's website.

W10M: Settings > Network & Wireless > Cellular & SIM > SIM settings > Add an MMS APN > enter the values > make sure the "Apply this profile" box is checked > tap Save.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
is your IMEI registered with your carrier? I change phones quite a bit, and that happens sometimes if the IMEI they have on file is different from the one you're currently using.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte