Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14959

aha518

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else receive the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14959 on their HTC One M8 phone?......I received it last night and had to do a double-take haha. I am not using Interops or anything, and I cannot find the HTC One listed for a supported device for the update....one way or another i'm smiling ear to ear :grin:

Factman

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I signed off from the preview a while ago. Signed back on just now, and checked for updates. Nothing. Maybe I have to wait a few hours. Unfortunately, there are still some apps that are showing no sign of being converted. My HTC One now has a very short life expectancy because of the lack of real commitment to the platform by Microsoft or the developers.

Loriquero

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Just do the registry think. Is not hard to do, and the last Redstone builds work great on the phone.

Battery is still not as good as it was on WP8 but it got better than the other W10m builds

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else receive the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14959 on their HTC One M8 phone?......I received it last night and had to do a double-take haha. I am not using Interops or anything, and I cannot find the HTC One listed for a supported device for the update....one way or another i'm smiling ear to ear :grin:
Were you on WP8 before that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb