HTC Radar Website

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
This device is pretty close to what I want. I really like the unibody design. I only wish it had more storage, but with the way things are progressing, it looks looks like the SkyDrive streaming music may be a viable option by the time the Radar makes it to the 'States.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I know everyone here is primarily concerned with the Titan, but I don't currently own a a WP handset yet and am honestly hoping that a version of the Radar makes it to AT&T. I can't really see myself carrying a phone with a display as large as the Titan's. I realize the specs on the Radar are almost identical to the Trophy, but there are still four reasons I'll take it. One, because Mango has already proven that it runs quite well on handsets with these specifications. Two, the camera lenses themselves have been upgraded. Three, brighter display than the previous gen HTC handsets. And finally, the biggest reason? Because that silver and white body is beautiful IMO and distinctive enough to attract attention. There's been a lot of discussion lately about word of mouth and "boots on the ground" to help spread the word about WP7, and if this phone's appearance will prompt more people to ask me what it is, then so much the better. ;)

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Because that silver and white body is beautiful IMO and distinctive enough to attract attention. There's been a lot of discussion lately about word of mouth and "boots on the ground" to help spread the word about WP7, and if this phone's appearance will prompt more people to ask me what it is, then so much the better. ;)

Agreed. I like the look of it. I don't need anything as huge as the Titan, and I like the design of the Radar, and it's predecessor the Mozart.

fdokos

Oct 21, 2011
www.greekberry.com
I totally agree about the size. After having used, HD7, Nexus S, and many other "big" screen phones, I came to the conclussion that, a screen up to 3.8" is the best size for every day use. It's really easy to use with one hand. You can reach all parts of the screen with your thumb. No need for 4.3" or 4.6" screens! Way too big, to be called "mobile phones". Better called "mobile gadgets" (IMO).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte