Radar visual vm

lsiko

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I am not able to set up visual vm on my new HTC radar adn tmobile says it's an HTC issue. anyone have any insight to this?

longcipher

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Had the same issue, here is the fix:

1. Text "Activate:dt=6" to 122 (omit the quotation marks)

2. Call yourself from your mobile phone (enter the vm system), enter your password, and then hang up after hearing you have a saved message. When you hang up, you should have visual voicemail working on your phone.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Radar!!! Everything is great except... this trick does not work for me. I googled it and it seems that this trick works for everybody. I feel left out :(

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Radar!!! Everything is great except... this trick does not work for me. I googled it and it seems that this trick works for everybody. I feel left out :(

are you by chance a T-Mobile Monthly 4G customer? If so, Monthly 4G does not include Visual Voicemail. If you are a contract customer, the answer might be as simple as requesting that the VVM feature be added to your account. - Good luck!

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
are you by chance a T-Mobile Monthly 4G customer? If so, Monthly 4G does not include Visual Voicemail. If you are a contract customer, the answer might be as simple as requesting that the VVM feature be added to your account. - Good luck!

You were right! I didn't have it activated. I am on contract and i just logged into my account on T-Mobile and added the service. It was free and now I have it. Thanks!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo