I am not able to set up visual vm on my new HTC radar adn tmobile says it's an HTC issue. anyone have any insight to this?
    11-10-2011 01:00 PM
    Had the same issue, here is the fix:

1. Text "Activate:dt=6" to 122 (omit the quotation marks)

2. Call yourself from your mobile phone (enter the vm system), enter your password, and then hang up after hearing you have a saved message. When you hang up, you should have visual voicemail working on your phone.
    11-20-2011 09:47 PM
    Just got my Radar!!! Everything is great except... this trick does not work for me. I googled it and it seems that this trick works for everybody. I feel left out :(
    11-21-2011 05:23 PM
    Just got my Radar!!! Everything is great except... this trick does not work for me. I googled it and it seems that this trick works for everybody. I feel left out :(
    are you by chance a T-Mobile Monthly 4G customer? If so, Monthly 4G does not include Visual Voicemail. If you are a contract customer, the answer might be as simple as requesting that the VVM feature be added to your account. - Good luck!
    TaliZorah likes this.
    11-21-2011 07:34 PM
    are you by chance a T-Mobile Monthly 4G customer? If so, Monthly 4G does not include Visual Voicemail. If you are a contract customer, the answer might be as simple as requesting that the VVM feature be added to your account. - Good luck!

You were right! I didn't have it activated. I am on contract and i just logged into my account on T-Mobile and added the service. It was free and now I have it. Thanks!!!
    11-22-2011 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD