Wacky date time after update

Tezler

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
As titled. Updated phone today and didn't realise till later the date time had gone nuts. Set in December 2011, at midnight, even though 'auto update' is turned on. I've since set manually to fix it! However now I have texts being inserted mid threads becuase of the change in time compared to that what it was!

Any one else updated?
Any one else seen this issue?
Should the auto update of date time work fine? Does this use data or provider?

not happy I have to delete threads!

christopher#WP

Oct 24, 2011
scug.be
Same problem for me, I just configured the clock manually and after I reselect auto and it was ok. Did you also have 2 updates ? Just one after the other.

Sent from my Radar C110e using Board Express

Tezler

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I did indeed have the two yeh. Guessing the second patched something in the first :)

I did what you did with the time! Annoyed this happened though given the mess it caused for my messages. Although I did put back to auto I can't be certain that is working, can you? I.e. Doesn't change a wrong time if you enter one!

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting my Radar today hopefully. Glad I saw this thread because it will immediately become my alarm clock lol.

Tezler

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad I noticed too before I woke up a day late! Its a great phone, hope you enjoy it! Need to set time wrong and test whether the auto update works because it weren't from the off, be disappointed if broken! Wonder if HTC know bout this.

Tezler

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Yup as thought. Auto update is not working. Changed and it just remains wrong. Altho not sure how often it attempts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05