MyTouch 4G convert to Radar 4G

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Up until recently I worked for T-Mobile USA and frequently helped my friends with their phone purchases and decisions. Earlier tonight one of my friends who I set up with the MyTouch 4G came by to hang out and was immediately enamored with my Radar. She's been having problems with her phone freezing and being really slow; in the past I would have played the role of the Android apologist and recommended a task killer or a hard reset. This time however I took the opportunity to point out the smoothness and beauty of WP7. After a few minutes of playing with it she decided she wanted one and was sold after we found it for her for $49.99 on Wirefly. She ordered it on the spot and it should be here in less than a week.

Just wanted to share this awesome story of how the Radar, which is considered an underdog, totally sold a former High-end Android user with its beautiful design and kick-a$$ OS.

alifarhatt

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear man. I gotta give full credit for HTC as it seems they're the OEM that has taken Mango seriously enough to make a difference to te WP image in the market. My Titan rocks.

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using Board Express

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The Radar is a fantastic device and most definitely does not get the credit it deserves and is an underdog. I think a lot of that has to do with the Titan coming out just a month later and it had "better" specs. I say better in quotations because large screen and bigger processor aren't necessarily better if you are a user who tries to get as much battery life as possible out of your phone. Or you don't need more than 8gb of storage... etc.

sleeperBot777

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Funny, I have a Radar and my wife has the My Touch 4G. They are our first smart phones. There was no denying the power and flexibility of the android phone. I think htc's execution on the My Touch is excellent. The phone just has a solid feel. But, after interacting with the Metro UI, I just could not bear to look at that android font.

We give up so much in the way of flexibility and connectivity to use Windows Phone. But for something I'm going to be looking at a hundred times a day, it's so worth it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos