Has anyone but me noticed that all these reviewers are using the HTC Radar 4G and loving it? I am still considering getting that phone despite its mid-teir status. And with all these tech reviewrs on various site using it and loving Windows Phone 7 on it it is seriously making me think I want it.
    12-13-2011 09:42 AM
    12-13-2011 09:44 AM
    12-13-2011 09:46 AM
    12-13-2011 07:12 PM
    And at Wal-Mart tonight I saw they have it for 28.88 new contract or upgrade!
    12-14-2011 08:06 PM
    And at Wal-Mart tonight I saw they have it for 28.88 new contract or upgrade!
    Really? Does that include Value plans or no?
    12-14-2011 10:54 PM
    Really? Does that include Value plans or no?
    Sorry just saw this post. I took a picture when I saw it and it only said new plan or upgrade and data plan required.
    12-26-2011 10:54 PM
    Has anyone but me noticed that all these reviewers are using the HTC Radar 4G and loving it? I am still considering getting that phone despite its mid-teir status. And with all these tech reviewrs on various site using it and loving Windows Phone 7 on it it is seriously making me think I want it.
    You definitely want it. I have owned many phones including the Arrive and the Quantum, both Windows Phones. IMO, the Radar is one of the first WP's worth owning. The Screen is amazing, it's ridiculously responsive, and the battery is beyond amazing. That's why so many people want it.
    01-02-2012 10:03 AM
    You definitely want it. I have owned many phones including the Arrive and the Quantum, both Windows Phones. IMO, the Radar is one of the first WP's worth owning. The Screen is amazing, it's ridiculously responsive, and the battery is beyond amazing. That's why so many people want it.
    Both the Radar and the Flash are good companions to their "bigger brothers." If I was on T-Mobile I would of gladly snatched up a Radar for my girl.
    01-02-2012 11:15 AM
    I *love* my Radar. Hard to imagine any way to make it better, other than perhaps a brighter AMOLED screen and higher-res cameras. Battery life, speed, responsiveness are all outstanding, and it looks sharp too. The aluminum body feels solid and lots of people ask "what kind of phone is that?"
    01-18-2012 12:46 AM
    So what makes the radar "mid tier"? Smaller screen? Camera maybe? The build quality seems great and I'd imagine it performs pretty similarly to any Gen 2 device.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    01-18-2012 12:56 AM
    "Friends don't let friends buy BlackBerrys"
    I LOL'd!
    02-04-2012 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD