Please email HTC

sp3ci4lk

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been using my Radar 4G for the past week, and while I really, really like this phone, I discovered a "feature" that I'd love to see gone: When the Radar 4G's battery life remaining dips below 20%, the camera's flash is disabled, and there's nothing that can be done to get around it. I find this a bit much, especially considering the camera's flash still works in video mode (huh?).

With the battery life at 19%, the phone is still good for at least a few hours of casual use, and if I'm at a party on a Friday night and my phone's battery is at 19% (heck...even 10%), and I'd like to take one or two pictures, being able to at least force the flash to work would be really, really nice.

Please email HTC at About HTC - Contact Us - E-mail and ask them to change this feature. Just copy and paste this:

--------------------

To Whom It May Concern:

When the Radar 4G's battery life remaining drops below 20%, the camera's flash is disabled, and there's nothing that can be done to get around it. This is extremely inconvenient and doesn't make sense, considering the camera's flash still works in video mode.

Please update the HTC Radar 4G so that the camera's flash is only disabled if it's set to "on" (versus "auto") and allows a user to override the feature (by manually setting it to "on") if he or she chooses to do so.

Thank you.

--------------------

Thanks!

Last edited:

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Now I got a reply saying that although they cannot accept product development requests or suggestions, they'll forward the message to the appropriate group within HTC.

Hopefully they'll take care of your problem in a future update.

sp3ci4lk

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Now I got a reply saying that although they cannot accept product development requests or suggestions, they'll forward the message to the appropriate group within HTC.

Hopefully they'll take care of your problem in a future update.

I got the same response. Thanks for sending the email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes