Is there a way to turn on the phone without the battery door?

nacho10f

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
So I had to sent my radar for warranty repair and I accidentally forgot to remove the battery door before sending it. HTC has returned my device repaired back to me without it :(

Can you guys provide some tips on ways to turning the phone on without the battery door?

please help.

nacho10f

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Contact HTC.
The antenna is part of the plastic cover, so even if you can power it on, your reception will be rubbish.

wow that sucks big time. I miss my phone so much.

been stuck with a crappy nokia feature phone ever since my Radar suddenly crapped out in the middle of the night while I was sleeping!!

I finally get it back after repair and then I realize I had made the stupid mistake of sending it for repair with the battery door!...

Anyways, I guess I'll call them first thing in the morning.

nodrogkam

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
I also did the repair process, they had told me over the phone to not include the cover and it also said so in the instructions provided...but we all make mistakes.
Sometimes a local store will give one to you if they had one exchanged/returned for defective reasons...but they have to be pretty nice about it. Not to mention this phone is pretty rarely sold in stores too.

Your best bet is to explain to HTC (if you dealt with them directly) or T-Mobile. Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos