Getting Google Pinned To Start Menu

MoonlitReigns

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I removed Google from start menu by accident, and when I go to Google it no longer offers PIN TO START menu. Was this feature removed by Microsoft??

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
No, Google broke their website recently, it no longer formats properly for WindowsPhone.

It has been that way for about a week now.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
As you might guess I don't use google. I just tried the pin to start thing and it worked fine for me. Kind of cool how it works actually. I suggest you try again and make sure you have your device browser set to mobile view.

MoonlitReigns

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
As you might guess I don't use google. I just tried the pin to start thing and it worked fine for me. Kind of cool how it works actually. I suggest you try again and make sure you have your device browser set to mobile view.
When I first got my Radar when I would go to Mobile Google it had a big PIN TO START right under the search bar. Now it's gone. I was wondering why.. cuz when you Pinned that way you got a nice tile with a blue google 'g' instead of the ugly web page. Oh well. I think Ordeith got my question answered. Thanks everyone!!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Also you have to clear your internet history to re pin so be in mobile view and clear history then try again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs