I just purchased an HTC Radar less than two weeks ago and I just recently started to use it (took a while to fix setting and fix cellphone issues with my carrier). Anyways, I noticed that it has a lot of manufacture scratches around the screen. Some of the glass surrounding the screen is chipped. I am really angry that I bought a brand new phone and that's what I get. I don't have the receipt but I still have the original box and accessories. Will HTC replace my phone with a brand new one (just like any other company would) as it is their fault that there are scratches on it? Also, my phone losses about %50 battery in standby mode everynight with absolutely no apps running and brighteness set on low. Is this normal or is my battery defective?
    04-25-2012 07:16 PM
    Take it back to where you purchased it within 30 days and see how it goes. If it is determined to be a manufacturing defect then you are good. If the damage could have come from neglect, then you have to live with it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-25-2012 07:44 PM
    Take it back to where you purchased it within 30 days and see how it goes. If it is determined to be a manufacturing defect then you are good. If the damage could have come from neglect, then you have to live with it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    It was sent to me overseas. I live in Canada and a family member had sent it to me from the US so I can't really go to the store
    04-25-2012 08:55 PM
    ....Canada isn't over seas... just sayin.

I'd contact HTC and see what options they provide to you. I don't imagine you'll like the answer, but you could always send back to your family to do the exchange for you.
    04-26-2012 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD