MMS Stopped Working

anon(5618912)

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
My MMS has been working fine for forever but all of a sudden, it stopped working a few days ago.
For the past few weeks, I've been primarily been using a Group Chat with a few of my friends, but then it stopped working and I get individual messages from my friends with the "Get media content now" message and I click on it and nothing happens.
Yes, my Cell Data is on and my Wi-Fi off and my Group Messages setting is on. I even did a Master Reset to no avail. But then maybe 3 hours later, it started working again but maybe for only 10 minutes or so, and then it stopped working again.

My half-joking/half-serious theory is that my phone stopped working cause I think it's been about a year now since I've had it. I know I got it sometime near the end of January last year.

Any tips?

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I had this happen a few times never really got reliable fix (This was on my Lumia 900 and AT&T) but some people discussed it here and have some work arounds involving HTC phones and messing with the network settings. The other thing I heard is it could be a provisioning issue on the carriers side you can try calling them and seeing what they may know

Why can I not open mms messages? - Microsoft Community

anon(5618912)

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Well ever since then, it's been off and on. One time I couldn't send any messages and all I did to fix it was turn off my data then turn it back on. But other than that, it has been off and on. For now, it's been working for a few days straight now so hopefully it just wasn't working for that week or two and it should be fine for the rest of forever.

Sandrot

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
i got a problem like that with my radar i cant send mms at all and i cant find the mms setting to add the setting because mine it unlocked my data works fine but just the mms isnt i herd with the 7.10.8773.98 you cant change the mms settings and i was told to download the windows phone manager or somthing like that where can i get that i just got my radar and i am new to windows phone

Sandrot

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I am guessing mms settings can't be changed I am trying to get my HTC radar to work with Rogers I have data but can send or receive pictures

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss