action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
My buddy sent me a MMS but I can't get it. It gives me a "get media content now" it is underline like it's a link. when i select it nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Guy_serious

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
that means that the picture wasn't delivered, but rather sent the message to a website that you can view seperately. I don't have this problem on the HD7, so its more than likely at&t.

From my experience with the Death Star, its pretty easy to fix.

mittortz

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Surround on AT&T and have received a couple of picture messages without issue so far. They just show up in the text right above the written message

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
i figured out what it was. because im a cheap *** i previously set my data to off. apparently it wont work if using wifi w/ data off. when i turned it back on all mms functions work.
this did have me stumped though because this is my first smart phone with a data plan and none of my previous devices had to have data in order to send and receive mms messages. none the less at least now i know.

vailjo91#WP

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Call Customer service at 1 800 331 0500 and have them check to make sure all the appropriate data features are adeded on. That is the issue that I have run into that for one reason or another a needed feature has been taken off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte