New to windows phone 7

zhelf

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey all i just joined the forums but have been a long time browser just picked up my htc surround tonight and love it. My previous devices have been in no order: iphone 4, iphone 3gs, iphone 3g, blackberry storm, bold, pearl, curve 8330, htc droid incredible, droid x, samsung fascinate, samsung captivate. Yes i know lol i have an issue and switch and sell and buy phones like crazy but my iphone 4 has been my daily driver. But so far love the device and the OS and have big hopes for this OS in the future and i really hope it takes off! just wanted to introduce myself and cannot wait to check out some more apps and what not.

Hombaca05

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Love the Surround as well. I too have an issue with phones, had 8 this year! But I plan on sticking with my Surround atleast till late Spring :)

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Oh good, I'm in the right spot. :)

Yep, same here. I was so happy when WM7 came out because it gave me an excuse to get another phone, although I had to go to another carrier to get it (currently on Verizon). My latest is a Samsung Fascinate (a Galaxy S phone), and the HTC HD7. I still use the Fascinate as my daily driver, but trying to like WM7 enough to make it my main phone, for now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss