Hey all i just joined the forums but have been a long time browser just picked up my htc surround tonight and love it. My previous devices have been in no order: iphone 4, iphone 3gs, iphone 3g, blackberry storm, bold, pearl, curve 8330, htc droid incredible, droid x, samsung fascinate, samsung captivate. Yes i know lol i have an issue and switch and sell and buy phones like crazy but my iphone 4 has been my daily driver. But so far love the device and the OS and have big hopes for this OS in the future and i really hope it takes off! just wanted to introduce myself and cannot wait to check out some more apps and what not.
    12-15-2010 09:09 PM
    Howdy! Cool place here with friendly folks. Watch out for that troll Falcon he be haten on us. LOL
    12-15-2010 10:24 PM
    Welcome! Love the Surround as well. I too have an issue with phones, had 8 this year! But I plan on sticking with my Surround atleast till late Spring :)
    12-16-2010 07:29 PM
    <snip> I too have an issue with phones, <snip>
    Oh good, I'm in the right spot. :)
    12-23-2010 10:29 PM
    Oh good, I'm in the right spot. :)
    Yep, same here. I was so happy when WM7 came out because it gave me an excuse to get another phone, although I had to go to another carrier to get it (currently on Verizon). My latest is a Samsung Fascinate (a Galaxy S phone), and the HTC HD7. I still use the Fascinate as my daily driver, but trying to like WM7 enough to make it my main phone, for now.
    12-26-2010 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD