At&t confirms thIs device launches with the Lumia 900!

Decisions, decisions.....

Hopefully the Samsung Mandel will be announcd too!
    03-26-2012 09:15 AM
    At $100 dollars more it's gonna be hard to gain some traction against the Lumia 900.
    03-26-2012 09:42 AM
    Agree, I was hoping HTC would make a smart business decision and match the Lumia price. I am partial to the larger screen size so they will likely get my money.
    03-26-2012 09:52 AM
    There is next to no reason the 900.
    03-26-2012 12:27 PM
    I disagree with all this 900 craze making HTC look like chumps. The TITAn II improves upon an already proven WP in amazing ways. The camera is also sure to be better, the shots from lumia 900 are no where near as sharp (still crisp though). HTC titan is actually lighter and thinner despite it's bigger screen. The build quality is all there and HTC has a very strong app store already.

It comes down to complete opinion and I am extremely torn. The money is irrelevant, 100 bucks over 2 years is so cheap, the cost benefit of having the phone i prefer is worth more than that. As of now my opinion is not made up, my decision will be made in store after hand on session with both. I am debating waiting for the white 900 on the 22nd so that reviews will be out for both by that point.
    03-26-2012 12:43 PM
    It's a bigger sensor and not a better camera. The stills from CES looked washed out on the T2. People that had the T1 complained about being able to see the pixels due to low pixel density and the T2 has the same screen. With that being said Nokia is 100% committed to this platform and HTC isn't, just look at the sheer amount of Android handsets they make.
    03-26-2012 12:59 PM
    No need to put down either phone, you really can't go wrong. Its all about preference and if I took a lot of picture I would choose the titan. I don't so I will take the more durable better looking and cheaper lumia.
    03-26-2012 09:28 PM
    I really wish either had 32gb of memory, i dont need any other feature besides more local storage for music. Even with my zune pass i do not want to stream music everywhere, with LTE it will prob be super fast htough so we will see.
    03-27-2012 11:00 AM
    I wanna know if you live in an area that doesn't have LTE will the Titan II and Lumia 900 fall back to 4G HSPA+ or 3G. My AT&T Titan has never gotten over 2 mbps anywhere I've gone, nothing about that is 4G.
    03-27-2012 11:48 AM
    I wanna know if you live in an area that doesn't have LTE will the Titan II and Lumia 900 fall back to 4G HSPA+ or 3G. My AT&T Titan has never gotten over 2 mbps anywhere I've gone, nothing about that is 4G.
    I'm still interested in the 900 because of the build quality and Nokia apps even though I don't have LTE where I live and probably won't for a while. I do have "faux-G" though. My Titan has seen 4mbs, which still technically sucks.
    03-27-2012 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD