Titan II on T-Mobile?

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile is supposed to be refarming some of their 1900Mhz spectrum for 3G, but honestly I have no idea how long that's supposed to take. So actually yes, you may be able to get 3G on T-Mobile in the future, I just have no idea when.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile is supposed to be refarming some of their 1900Mhz spectrum for 3G, but honestly I have no idea how long that's supposed to take. So actually yes, you may be able to get 3G on T-Mobile in the future, I just have no idea when.

That's right, I forgot about that. Hmmmm. So maybe later this year I could get a Lumia 900 or Titan II and actually get it to work on T-Mobile. That would be excellent! I really don't want to pay AT&T's costly plans.

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using T2 on T-mobile. Couple of issues. 1. Like everyone mentioned, EDGE sucks on this phone on T-mobile. 2. MMS is not working - The Connection Setup app is currently NOT updated yet to be compatible with this phone. My MMS is not working.

feedmylittletroll

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I just won a titan 2 off ebay for really cheap, so I will let you know in the next few days. Also ST has both an ATT sim and a Tmobile sim for the same price. I know Nokia 900s can run off ST(ATT) without a problem so I am sure the titan 2 can as well. You will just get 3g/HSPA speeds instead of LTE. I hoping to find out if the T2 can run off of Tmobiles network since LTE is suppose to be backwards compatible to HSPA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte