Not a bad review. I was surprised with the woman reviewing the phone, her familiarity with the platform is much appreciated. She mentioned the Skype beta link posted on the blog and that third party Pandora and Dropbox apps exist.

She says the call quality is pretty good and noticeably improved from the original Titan.

I'm also surprised with the new scenes and features of the new camera. There's about 20 shooting scenes now including Intelligent Auto, Text, and Food. Smile capturing is there too. I'm glad HTC has been putting in some effort and making improvements to the software as well.

I want this phone!
    jbjtkbw007, PhilR8 and Mitlov like this.
    04-07-2012 09:40 PM
    Mobile Tech Review is pretty good at tech reviews, I recommend you subscribe :)
    04-08-2012 03:36 AM

Not a bad review. I was surprised with the woman reviewing the phone, her familiarity with the platform is much appreciated. She mentioned the Skype beta link posted on the blog and that third party Pandora and Dropbox apps exist.

She says the call quality is pretty good and noticeably improved from the original Titan.

I'm also surprised with the new scenes and features of the new camera. There's about 20 shooting scenes now including Intelligent Auto, Text, and Food. Smile capturing is there too. I'm glad HTC has been putting in some effort and making improvements to the software as well.

I want this phone!
    Wow, this is an excellent and very in-depth review. I'm really torn here, to be honest. I pre-ordered the Lumia and I love it, but as good as a lot of it is - and most of it is awesome - the camera is just terrible. I'm really disappointed. Yet everything else rocks. What to do? I'll have to make sure to baby my Lumia in case I decide to trade it in for the Titan II. I'll have to wait for some head-to-head videos to make sure reception etc are good on the Titan II because so far I'm really impressed with the Lumia in that respect, although coming from Sprint perhaps all AT&T phones seem awesome. Decisions, decisions. Ah, first world problems. Which phone do I spend hundreds of dollars on???
    04-08-2012 06:29 AM
    Glad you liked our video review. We'll be doing a Lumia 900 vs. Titan II smackdown too, for those who are having trouble deciding between the two. It's not an easy decision!
    04-08-2012 09:51 AM
    Lisa is an excellent reviewer I always look forward to her reviews.
    Residing likes this.
    04-08-2012 01:30 PM

I want this phone!
    Write her and tell her. I think she's the best,very thorough.
    She answers her mail:)
    Want the phone amazon has it for 150.00 for att customers already on or new
    I have the t1 LOVE IT...
    My only caution is what you gonna do if battery dies...or you need a soft reboot
    04-08-2012 05:45 PM
    Glad you liked our video review. We'll be doing a Lumia 900 vs. Titan II smackdown too, for those who are having trouble deciding between the two. It's not an easy decision!
    You must of really loved the phone if you spent 22 minutes reviewing!
    04-08-2012 07:38 PM
    I do like the phone, yes. It has the two "C's": camera (awesome) and curve (glass and chin) :) But seriously, on all fronts it's an excellent device with just as much potential flagship mojo as the Lumia. But much less marketing behind it.

Thanks to the Lumia 900 launch, I know there's lots of interest in new Windows Phones not just from WP folks, but also from the iOS and Android crowd. And with phones that are important, fresh or different, my reviews generally run around 20 minutes. For phones that are very similar to lots of others recently released (like the army of Android phones with nearly identical everything that came out last year), it's more like 12 minutes.

You must of really loved the phone if you spent 22 minutes reviewing!
    04-08-2012 08:51 PM
    Its obvious that reviewers are liking WP7 OS. I love it and she does excellent thorough honest reviews.
    04-08-2012 09:12 PM
    I liked the review also, great job. The Titan 2 has not been getting much in the way of reviews so this is appreciated and it was a very well done review.

I decided on the Titan 2 myself, I love, love Nokia phones but the phones are the same size and I'd rather have the bigger screen in that case. Hoping that I enjoy the Titan 2 device, and I'm hoping for an even nicer flagship from Nokia when WP8 launches. Come on bigger screen...!
    04-09-2012 12:30 PM
    Lisa just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your reviews very much, you always do an excellent job.
    04-09-2012 12:44 PM
    The Titan's achilles' heel is officially fixed then. Excited for the Titan II.
    04-09-2012 12:58 PM
    Thanks for all the kind works guys and gals :) It's a great way to start off the week!
    04-09-2012 01:04 PM
    Thanks for all the kind works guys and gals :) It's a great way to start off the week!
    Hey, you're doing all the hard work; we're just applauding the result.
    04-09-2012 05:22 PM
    My only caution is what you gonna do if battery dies...or you need a soft reboot
    wpcentral review notes that if you remove the SIM door while powered on it allows the phone to do a reboot. If the battery dies, well it's teardown time.
    04-09-2012 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD