Anyone come from the Lumia?

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
If you have a Titan II and came from the Lumia, do you miss the Lumia at all?

I'm either doing a warranty exchange (another warranty exchange) for another Lumia today, or going to the Titan II. I'm not sure which way to go.

I know most of the objective differences between the two, but subjectively, is the Titan experience as good as the Lumia?

naplesbill

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
For me, I am much happier with the Titan II. I have not had any issues at all. I prefer the brightness of SLCD because I do more reading than watching media. I prefer the look and feel better as well. I had issues with three different Lumias before getting the T2.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The 900 is getting all the press, and obviously Nokia has a lot more riding on it than HTC has on it's Titan series, but honestly the reviews and experiences on the T2 seem great. The 900 has had some serious flaws with it's release, and even though Nokia will fix them, the T2 seems to have fixed almost all of the original Titans call quality problems and keeps all the strengths of the T1. LTE connection issues are the only negative I have heard, as according to some reviews it has problems holding onto AT&T's LTE network, droping down to it's regular 4G for no reason.

It is an attractive, solid handset that is nearly the same size as the 900 and brings a larger screen with it. I love the feel, and think it is well worth the buy so long as you are not going to miss Nokia exclusives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon